Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Gosh he's amazing. His eyes are so deadly :D I could stare at him forever!! Thanks for posting the hot pics everyone. :)

I love it when the hair gets longer, the waves, the slight curls, it's too cute!!

szmandatogoholic said:
Yeah, I know.
Hey, Wojo, I'll be sending you a message in a few regarding some Eric pics.

Got it...

I'll be posting shots from Double cross soon...stay tuned.

How do you post them, only because I have a few from Double Cross that I would post, but I think they may be too large.

You can use the image funtion but they have to be no bigger than 400 x 400 otherwise you have to use the url function.

Ok, here are some screen shots from Double Cross, captured in Hi-Def!! Enjoy...

doublecross5b.jpg

DC 1
DC 2
DC 3
DC 4

Aww, poor baby... *huggles Greggo* Thanks Wojo. :3

Oh my gosh... my TV was dark last night so I wasn't able to see them that bright... poor bubby. I really and truly have a feeling that that is not makeup, that those are real bruises. *starts wishing and hoping that they put makeup on him for the bruises*

*squees in delight*

Ohhh the angst love inside of me is FLIPPING!!

Ohhh I love this show..and greg :D

szmandatogoholic said:
Oh my gosh... my TV was dark last night so I wasn't able to see them that bright... poor bubby. I really and truly have a feeling that that is not makeup, that those are real bruises. *starts wishing and hoping that they put makeup on him for the bruises*

Same here!! I was watching the show in HD and for some reason it made everything a lot darker so I'm happy the caps came out brighter so I can see Greg's lovely face!! He is just so hot, even with a bruised face!! :D The background behind those first couple make them look like posed pics... Thanks so much Wojo!!!

Only Greg could still look that fine with a bruised face. I find it incredibly sexy. Just the fact that he risked his life to save someone else makes him even MORE desirable (is that even possible?! :p ) Thanks for the lovely caps, Wojo! :D

Your welcome.

And NO the bruises are NOT real, it is just very good make-up. I mean come on if Eric was really hurt we would have known. CSI can make dead bodies look real, gross, and discusting why are you questioning the make up on Greg?? Come on people! Get a grip. (don;t mean to sound rude)

Besides all that I was reading spoilers for Fanny MONTHS before CSI even started filming, so unless the writers were psychic...also Toe tags & Fanny were both filmed at the same time because they were behind in filming, which is why we saw so little of him in TT, and he was not bruised in TT.

trust me when I say it is just make-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back