Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Raven04 said:
someone should write a fanfic based on what happen in fannysmackin'..
I'm definitely gonna do that.
I'm gonna post their conversation, because I'm watching it now on CBS innertube. Then I'm gonna go get a tissue and blow my nose and wipe my eyes. Starting with Sara and Sofia ending with Sara:

Sara: Hey.
Sofia: Hey.
Sara: Why isn't there a medic on Greg?
Sofia: Because he's already been stabilized. Sara, he's gonna be okay.
(Sara walks over to Greg, who's laying by himself. This is when she starts stroking his hair and never stops)
Greg: Sara.
Sara: I didn't think you could see me.
Greg: I can't. I know that Sidle scent.
Sara: I'm gonna take that as a compliment. (chokes back tears)
Greg: I scratched one of them. (Sara takes his hand and doesn't let go.) And you should check my vest. I think the same one s-spit on me. One of the cars crashed the D-Denali. I guarantee there's transfer on it. You should process the scene now. Me later.
Sara: I came here for you, Greg.

I love the producers, now. They put our favorite ship in the show!! :p And we found out that greg was an only child and that his mother wanted four children. (Why we do not know...) And his parents still think he's in the lab. His mother would freak if she found out about him.

Welcome to the sandle ship Sabser!
Thumbsup.gif
I forgot to welcome all the others who popped in and gave us nice comments - sandle love is so strong, it's bringing out so many people! That's always good. :)
I'm still feeling so great! I've got that scene recorded and I've watched it like five times already! The dialogue is practically a fanfic in itself! Hurt Greg, comforting Sara... it was all so good. :D

Great to get more background on Greggo. I've watched the scene countless times, it never gets old. Absolutely love how Sara was with him. Did you notice when Greg told her one of them spit on him that Sara frowned quite a bit more?

Yeah. I did. Although I kept on pausing it to get the exact words that he was saying. He spoke so softly in some places it was hard to figure out what he was saying. But since I have excellent hearing (when we had that hearing and seeing exam at my school, I was just tapping away on those headphones!) I found out what he was saying no problem. He stuttered, too. And therefore, *bam* 's-spit' and 'D-Denali' were born. :p

I need to find some pics of Sara to make a Fannysmackin' banner. *text will do me just fine for now!*

Okay, now the way I want to transcribe won't permit me to use spoiler space (I guess because of a limit on text, and it's quite a few lines. Not too many just the basic scene. Hope it's not against the rules, mods.

Nope, not against the rules. Actually you don't even need spoiler space since the episode had already aired in the US but I'm sure Non-spoiler posters will appreciate it. ;)

Hehehe at 1CSIMfan's post.

I have a query. (Or a question.) I clicked on the 'Shipper Central' link in the main index, and it brought up a wider screen. When I clicked the back button, it was normal, and then when I clicked 'SC' again, it was normal. Does this happen to anyone else?

It freaked me out. I thought I had went Grissom for a moment. And then I came here once I found it in the norm format.

Awwwwwwwwwwww..... *blinks back tears*
Even reading the transcript is just enough for me to get all emotional. *sigh* Poor baby... I'm still in awe, we have Sandle (which is my fave ship) in a Greg (which is my fave character) centric episode! I'm in CSI heaven!!!!!! :D :D

Ooh just noticed a lot of new people here... hello, WELCOME everyone!!! :D :D Sorry I'm still pretty much in awe with the episode that I didn't notice... And so many of you that I lose count! :eek: Here, Sandle cookies for all of you! :D (psstt!! we still have the best cookies around ;))

Awwww Wojo, I LOVE you for posting the pics!!! It made my day!
I can't see the episode yet, as you know (they're just re-airing S6 here, so it'd be AGES till S7 to air :rolleyes: I need a hug :()
My sister looked at me weird cuz I was 'awwwww'ing at the monitor :lol: But when I showed her and told her about the scene she started 'awwww'ing along with me :D

And omg... I agree... she's stroking his hair, it's WAY better than hand-holding. Omg. He knows her scent (seriously, how close you have to be with someone that you know their scent??? It's a sign he's still in love with her. He hasn't given up on her. It's LOVEEEEE!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!). And 'I came here for you, Greg'? Stroking hair? I DIED AND NOW I'M IN CSI HEAVEN!!!!!!

I can't believe I still have to wait ages till I could see the episode! Oh months and months of waiting... *sigh* That's it. I'm moving to US! :lol:

Ooh nice icons and banners, Yummy :D

I forgot to say in my last post... I thought this song so fits but I wanted to wait until after the episode airs so I don't have to use spoiler code :D

Gifts and Curses
by Yellowcard (from Spiderman2 OST)

Sara belongs to the words of a song.
I try to be strong for her,
try not to be wrong for her.
But she will not wait for me,
anymore, anymore.
Why did I say all those things before
I was sure.

[Chorus]
(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villain I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break

it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you.

Sara's alive in the bright Las Vegas sky,
the city lights shine for her,
above them I cry for her.
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go,
would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(she is the one), and I will be hunted,
(she is the one), this gift's my curse for now

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you

Fight on for you...

------
I changed 'Mary' to Sara and 'New York' to Las Vegas.

My interpretation (feel free to correct me since I haven't watched Fannysmackin' yet :)):

"I see your face with every punch I take, every bone I break"
The first time I heard this song, I found this line so heartbreaking... even for Spiderman's case with Mary Jane.
But then in Greg's case, it's just as heartbreaking. I can totally picture Greg, with every hit, has Sara's face flashing in his mind. What if he dies now? Would she know how he feels?

"And my worst pains are words I cannot say, still I will always fight on for you."
There are 3 words still locked deep inside of him, waiting to come out. But he hasn't given up on her yet.

"(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villain I can't knock down."

The 'villains' of Sin City... Or it could be another form of 'villain'.

"I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her."
Reminded me of what someone said about 'I know that Sidle Scent' that Greg still trying to make Sara laugh... Despite everything, he tried to be strong, he even thought of evidence first. Despite everything, he was trying to do the right thing.

I really love this song. It's so sad... Yellowcard rocks! :D

hey I'm glad TPTP aired your ship. I was almost in tears when Sara said she came for him. As soon as Greg was pulled from the car, I was on the edge of my seat. He's my fav CSI! Anyways I was glad it was Sara that went to Greg and that he "knew that sidel-scent". That was too cute. How can anyone deny such chemistry and such a great-looking ship? Grissom who?

Read the dialog (wipes tears). Aw. It's so touching. So... so... BRILLIANT~~!!! (Runs and tries to hug producers).

Hey, nice song. I'm still out looking for more Sara/Greg songs, actually...

I've got an archival pic, actually...

normal_4x4202814029.jpg

Top of the list fave moment.

Hello 27dayz, welcome aboard :D

I'm glad it was Sara too. If it had been Catherine, or Sofia, whoever, I wouldn't be this happy, even if Greg is my fave character.

Yes, they have great chemistry on and off screen, which is one of the reason I'm in love with this ship :) I can't believe myself that for once I could say I wanna thank and congratulate TPTB :lol: (been hating them for so long :p sorry, tptb... if you continue being this great, I'd give you cookies, I promise :D)

Wait. Now I get suspicious... who's in here responsible for voddooing TPTB? Or slipping something inside their cookies? Come forward! :lol:
(I might be responsible with the voddoo, but I swear, I don't slip anything inside the cookies! :lol:)

Anyway, welcome to the ship. I'm glad you decide to join the rest of us. Sandle is too cuteyful™ to deny :D

Awww tanglewood, love that moment too :D Especially the look on Grissom's face :lol:

Hey people, the Sandle was AWESOME in Fannysmackin'! It was perfect. These two have such a great bond, they could really be intimate at some point. And I hope they will be somehow.

Hey *waves*... Just finished watching "Fannysmackin'" and, wow, Sandles hit me hard on that one. It was just so touching and heart-wrenching that I think I'm now sold on this ship.

I was on the Snickers boat for about five seasons, but gave that up when I discovered the beauty that is SoNic (Nick/Sofia). So when GSR happened, I just didn't care. Didn't like it, but didn't care. But damn it, did I want Sara to leave Grissom to make Greg happy after this episode!!! He knows her scent for pete's sake! And then she was going to take Mexican food to the hospital for him... Awwwwww... I so wanna see Greggo win Sara now :D.

Ohmy. I just watched the scene. And yes, they did hold hands, my mistake. Really gorgeous scene. I loved the way Sara said: "I take that as a compliment." So much feeling, kudos to Jorja. I loved the scene at the end too, in the locker room, when Sara asks if they want to come with her to Greggo. It shows she loves him, doesn't it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back