CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

enyo spain have fun and give your friends a big hug like you dont let them go.. I hope you have a wunderfull time there.. ;)

Enjoy it, Maaike! :)

Is anyone going to watch Netherlands - Bulgary today? Well, in half an hour?

I'm not watching at the moment, I will, later. I haven't even eaten dinner yet. :lol:

I'm watching the game and Bulgaria just scored! I hope Holland will kick some ass during this game! :D

I'm not watching.. is this an important game?? Well, I don't care anyway, cause Ruud van Nistelrooy isn't selected for the team anymore :(

I think it's to kwalify for the Euro Cup but not sure. :lol: I wish Ruud was still playing for the team as he's one amazing player.

Yeah, and I had a huge crush on him at the EK two years ago... omg, I was so pathetic. I collected everything from him; magazines, newspapers.. I even have a big Ruus, as tall as he is in real life. I got it from the video store.. the one they used for marketing Pringles.. you know?

I know the springle thing as I saw it a few times at the video store here in Utrecht. I don't like springles myself tho but the Ruud springle thing was cool.

I loved the coca cola cans with him on it. :) I wouldn't mind if they did them with the CSI actors on them. ;)

i didnt watched it but the tv was on it but there where people her already for my birthday it was nice and we laught a lot and talked and My little cat didnt enyo it she was scared of al the people and now im sad because the are gone.. My family and its in about 7 minutes that its my real birthday and feeling al little sad..

i think when i see my visite i will be happy again im just alone now and that makes me sad.. But there will be a smile on my face when i see my dad and so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back