Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
pickle said:
oooh dear i am sorry i did not me to snark back at them i will watch what i type next time i am sorry again i am still new to the board and i will remeber to watch what i say. :(

Everyone, just keep in mind that there are multi-shippers and they may take offense to the remarks.

Also, my last post was for everyone, so please read it. :p

This thread is to talk about Danny/Lindsay. It's not to talk about what everybody else thinks. You guys are in here because you like this ship. That's all that is important. Let's keep the talk in here about Danny/Lindsay. Any other talk can to go the Great Ship Debate or the NY forums.

So, let's get back on topic and focus on Danny/Lindsay. ;)

aint it great moriel lol i have converted a m&m atheist I AM GOD MMMWWWWAHHHH !!! to 1csimfan i have retracted my last statemnt on my coment i was busted for :) i hope it is ok if not tell me and i will re do it.

I agree Rhonda! There are SOOOO many absolutely fabulous things about our ship y'all, let's focus on those...our ship is hot and fun and sweet and totally in love and we're totally sailing, ain't that right Aud! :D

**Mo thinks of our hug and the look on Danny's face as he holds Linds and squees happily!**

pickle lol, yeah that's awesome that you converted your hubby! I'm working on converting my brothers...and my roommate, we'll see how that goes! ;)

Moriel21 said:
I posted the song in the song thread already...but these lines needed to pe put here too! If these lines don't perfectly fit the ending of our ep....well they just do!
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

Everyone together now.... Awwwwww!!!
I didn't know this song. But those lines made me curious so I went looking for it. And although I'm not that into rock I really must join the AWWWWWWWing. Especially those last lines seem to fit so perfectly.

Pickle said:
HELL YEAH I HAVE CONVERETED MY MAN

You go girl!! I'm still trying to convince everyone around me. I've already been sending pictures from the hugscene to all those non-believers. And at least some of them are acknowledging that there "might be something there" *sigh*

Moriel21 said:
so the fact that they clearly love D/L is like a HUGE green light for our ship! We're gonna sail y'all...we're SOOOOOO gonna sail!
I do hope so. But when I checked the preview for ep3 (it's on u-tube for those who haven't seen it yet) I'm afraid that it will not be a calm sea we're gonna be sailing on.

dutch treat (totally cute name by the way! ;) )
Yeah I think for the next little while at least we'll be sailing into rougher waters for our ship, but that said I still think we're sailing! Our ship is sailing, it's just gotta make it through the rough waters near the harbor before getting to the calm of the open sea! But they will get there hon...have no fear about that! I firmly believe that...we've had way too many scenes, clues, moments to not sail...plus like we've been saying we've even got the producers and writers on our side...so it's practically impossible for us not to sail! :lol:

"Hidingmyeyes as much as I would LOVE it if Danny had said "love ya" to Linds...I'm pretty positive he didn't say that...sadly! But still that totally would have been fun. I gotta agree with Aud I think he said..."Thank God" and "You're alright" under his breath. But yeah either way...there's clearly a whole lot of love and emotion there...even if he didn't actually say it, it's SOOO obvious!"

I'm sure you're probably right (sigh) but it made for some good conversation, huh?

Am I the only one who is concerned about the next episode? I'm worried that Danny's gonna get hurt, but hey, love hurts sometimes, and if it keeps the story interesting then I guess a bit of angst is ok! I sooo can't wait to see how this whole thing moves forward but I am trying not to speculate too much!

I'm sure you're probably right (sigh) but it made for some good conversation, huh?
Lol, that it did hon, that it did! And I have every confidence that Danny will say that to her at some point in the future, and if we get to see it, that would make my year I think! :D

As for next week...I'm doing my best to stay positive about it...like we've said before here and on D/L Chem board...I think the promo is screwing with us...they do that with promos. They take a line and play it over a clip and really in the actual ep the two are not connected at all! So the lines we heard in the promo may not be connected to eachother at all...so knowing that's possible I'm holding out hope and I'm doing my best to just wait and see what happens before freaking out :D

I think you are probably right about the promo Moriel . How often do the shows follow exactly what the promo alludes to? Not very often in any show. So there is hope for us yet! :) We shall keep calm and continue to watch the hug scene from the last ep over and over again until we feel better... ;)

I admit that I am not surprised that they would toss some angst and drama into the mix with our favorite couple. I agree with everyone who has said that Angst shall lead to Fluff!! Fluffy's RULE!!!! :D

*shakes up a large bottle of Sprite and sprays everyone in the thread* :lol:

*sneaks up on Moriel and dumps a large bucket of Jello on her head before running off giggling* :lol:

Lol Amanda you crack me up hon! :D **Mo grabs a tub of Ben and Jerry's and stuff's it nicely in Amanda's face!** :lol:
And yeah I think the purpose of the promos is to mislead us...oh and someone over at the DL Chem board made this point...that the job of the promo's is to get us talking and agitated and dying to see the ep...and think about it, that's totally what this promo has done! It's got us all up in arms and talking and discussing the new ep! So it's done it's job perfectly! :D Personally I think (and really hope!) that the promo is just misleading us...and that it won't be as bad we think. But either way I think our ship is sailing...rough water with angst are coming yeah, but we will prevail and reach the smooth sailing! I KNOW it!! :D :D

And yeah hon...Fluff totally RULES!! :lol:

**jumps around handing out chocolate cookies + candy canes!!!** evening fellow D/L Lovers!!! How are we all?
awww, i really cant believe what i jus saw on youtube.... **wipes eyes.. sniffles!** i am keeping fingers and toes crossed crossed that the line isnt intended to be with Danny...
but wow.. didnt Danny look hot in the promo!!! mmmm danny!!!!!!! ** perks up at the thought of Danny hehe**

as for the song ya have all been talking bout.. cant think wat the group is called... **ums and arrs about the name** but i shall be sure to listen to it tomorrow when i come back from work! i am sure it is D/L to the full!!!! hehe

:)

Hey everyone! Im Ker..I have lurked for a while, but decided to check it out, since FF has been a pain lately.

Im so excited for this season of CSI: NY! I started watching CSI: NY because of Anna/Lindsay and fell instantly in love with Lindsay and Danny :)

Hey guys, a little onshot I made... After the Smoke

I just rewathced Not what it looks like. That hug is good every...single...time! Can't wait till Wednesday... when can I ever what! :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks guys for all the chocolate, I ate it all, I'm stuffed!

I wished Danny had said "Love ya". I had to go back and verify and he didn't say that! :(. But he did say "you all right" and that's fine in my book.

Hey Ker and all the new d/l fans. I'm welcoming you guys personally to this thread. You love it here, but we eat a lot!

hey vexus! Its KerBear from ff!

Im glad I finally joined here. Its awesome! :)

I swear this week is taking forever, cause I need to see the new episode to find out what happens next. Danny and Lindsay are love :)

Chell you're too cute! :D Candy canes huh? It's not even Halloween yet...! :lol: And yeah Danny does look amazing in that promo...by the way this ep is where our TOTALLY HOT pic of D/L that I put at the start of the thread came from!!! :D This one...:
DLnewthreadpresent.jpg

YAY! They are so stinking attractive...gah! :devil:

Ker welcome! Lol, that's pretty much how I got into D/L too...loved Linds and then I saw Danny for the first time in a scene with her and I went "Wow he's hot!" and then "Wow they are so totally cute together!" :lol:

Rad hey hon! :D Yay a ficcie, fun stuff! Totally gonna go read it! And yeah I'm with ya...I'd say I have patience but that's just a joke...it needs to be Wednesday, NOW!! :lol:

Vex hiya! Yeah a "Love ya" would have been totally cute, but his "You're alright" was so dang cute too I can't really be disappointed! :D Gah they're just so in love...I can't stop smiling! :lol:

Our ship is sailing off into the sunset...and I'm squeeing up a storm! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back