Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

okay well the season premiere was kind of lackluster and the gsr flirting was kind of gag worthy but besides that even if they have their little "moments" we know what the true moments are our ship won't go down it just keeps on sailing that's what makes us snickers..just like the relationshp between nick and sara it's has had it's ups and downs not huge ones but still hard times in a way. and i agree with the hope of snicker moments this season it would be impossible for the writers not to have them slip in becuase its all Jorja and George =P

did anything important to snickers happen in the first ep? like what was going on with nick n cath, and GSR???

i hate being in aus, i feel so behind, its so goddam annoying lol.

and on a snickers not, Chapter 14 of GOING HOME is now up, comments are love :D

I'm just glad that my other ship gets some screen time this season. But i am even more pissed that they aren't even putting Nick and Sara in the same room together, thats kind of sad that the're are scared because are ship has won alot of things. It won for the best couple in another site and plus the music video award, what cant it win.

AND Snickers of course won favourite ship on this site beating out ALL other Vegas, Miami and NY ships! :)

Anyway I came to report two things that gives me hope for Snickers.
1) The CSI premiere S7 showed a major drop in viewer ratings for the show (more than 3 mills) compared to S6. Grey´s beat CSI big time.
2) The article here at Csifiles that states WP is for sure leaving after S7.

Ratings
Well what things have changed between S6 and S7? Only GSR. Usually you´d watch the first couple of eps the new season to see where the show is heading. But to not even give the premiere a chance? That´s says the writers are way off with this direction of the show.

WP/Grissom
With WP/Grissom out of the picture how could TPTB possibly keep GSR going? And JF/Sara has signed for S8...What does this leave us with?

Major room for Snickers! :D

I'm so glad to see that with the new season, more people are here! I knew that it was just a phase. :D

Anyway, that part of Jorja's interview is from TV guide (that question wasn't in the actual article). You can find the entire article HERE .

So, we didn't get to have any Snickers in the first ep, but I think that's OK: TPTB can't avoid putting them together in scenes forever. So, I think that when they put them together, it will be something special. And don't forget that this was only Part 1.

^^ Exactly! You know, I've always had the feeling that TPTB are avoiding certain scenes between Nick and Sara because it might cause some suspicion. But anyway, thanks for the link, Misery!

I wonder how Nick's going to react if he finds out about Grissom and Sara. Probably just a little indifferent, but of course that would be to cover up his true feelings. :D What do you think?

Oh and SaraSidleStokes: happy birthday!

mariel - your icon is so dirty. I luv it :D

well, whatever the reason why tptb are keeping NS apart, they can't do it forever. I hope that if they ever decide to bring NS together that it won't be for the wrong reasons, e.g. Nick being rebound guy, etc. it'd provide drama for the show but it would be in no way good drama.

I read too that Grey's had more viewers but let's see if they'll be able to keep them. I love the show and thankfully CSI and GA run on two different days here, so I don't have to worry what to watch :D

Happy B-Day Mel :)

mariel - your icon is so dirty. I luv it :D
Teehee, thanks. :D

I hope that if TPTB would ever bring Nick and Sara together it would be Nick telling Sara how he feels about her (and her relationship with Grissom maybe). I can picture Sara being completely thunderstruck at first, not because she doesn't have feelings for Nick, but because she never realized them and never seriously thought about actually being with him. Then later, when she's given it a thought I think things between them could slowly evolve.

eta - Oh, by the way. I made a new Snickers music video. There's a link at my LiveJournal. Comments are love. :D

If you were going to do something like this a couple of years ago, where would we be now? Probably divorced.
well that shows how long lasting WP thinks GSR is, rofl

Question: We know Mr. Petersen will be away for a couple of weeks this season [performing in a play in Providence, Rhode Island]. Do you think Sara will be true to Grissom while he's away?
Petersen: I would like to think she would. It's only for a couple of weeks. We're still working on how that's going to unfold.
Fox: I don't know if they even have a monogamous relationship . I'm not sure we've defined that. It's possible Sara would be true to him, but I wouldn't say it's definite.
ok now sara has always been made out to be a social outcast, and if JF is saying that sara may not even be faithful for a few weeks, there must be someone hanging around in the wings... maybe a hot texan :D
S: who's grissom? *jumps nick* cheat :D

Question: How will Grissom's absence be explained?
Petersen: I think we know why he's going and where he's going, to some degree. But it's a little premature for me to say.
hmm... getting the untimatum from the sherrif???

And if they were told to choose between their relationship and their jobs, what do you think they would do?
Petersen: I don't know that Grissom has ever been in love, or that he's in love now, so I wouldn't know how to answer that question.
he just basically said gris aint even in love with sara
Fox: Sara, by virtue of being a realist, is also very much a romantic. So I think if she really was in love with someone, and it came down to a choice between work and love, I think she'd go in the direction of love.
IF she was in love... IF!!! she is... it just aint gris :D Its this hottie

Petersen: I don't think they have any idea where their relationship is going. They haven't been able to go to a restaurant together, they can't go out and have a date, because everyone in the place would know us
so they have to hide, i highly doubt that was sara's idea, and i dont think she will be able to put up with hiding a relationship for that long. coz they aint just hiding it at work but outside of work aswell, whereas if she was nick and they were hiding it at work, they could still go out socially together and now one would suspect a thing coz its what they have always done. see these two go out together all the time, and they aint hiding, rofl

Petersen: There was a time, years ago, where they said, "We've flirted around with Grissom and Sara, but it's time for us to stop. This will be a moment, a big moment, and it'll be over."
DAMMIT WHY DIDNT THEY DO THAT?!?!?!?!? :mad:

We said, "That's foolish. We have great chemistry together. We enjoy the banter they have. We enjoy the subtext of all that. Why end it just because you don't know where it's going to go? Allow us to play whatever it may be, and who knows?" So now we've ended up with this. Had we done what they talked about, we wouldn't be where we are now. If you give it all away, you can't go anywhere from there
you might WP, BUT WE SURE AS HELL DONT... maybe coz its not there :p
they chem GSR has is primary school level compared to snickers :D so much chem a PRIEST (someone hu see's couples in love all the time) thinks they are married!!!

question: Jorja, Sara's character used to lean on Nick in the earlier seasons. What kind of relationship would you like to see for them in the upcoming season?
Fox: I hope that George [Eads] and I get to work together a lot this year. We have a great familiarity and a great sense of humor when we're together.
thats just code for, sara wants to jump his bones as much as i do. rofl Jump

Fox: I don't know if I agree. [The episode] "Grave Danger" brought everyone back together.
nice mention of a snicker ep jorja :D friendly tears my ass

Question: What has been your favorite episode to film?
Fox: I really liked "A Bullet Runs Through It," Parts 1 and 2. That was incredibly good
oh look, who was she on a case with in that ep? it was also her fave ep to shoot. most people wouldnt say that about an ep so intense and stuff.

uestion: In Season 6 and the episode "Rashomama," Undersheriff McKeen promised Grissom there would be repercussions after all the evidence was stolen. Will Grissom face disciplinary actions in the upcoming season?
Petersen: Grissom has never cared one way or the other for the undersheriff, so he's not going to worry about what McKeen does.
ignorance is bliss in this case, bliss for us coz gris will get torn a new one and told to choose his job or sara, and we ALL know that no matter what he is ALWAYS going to choose his job.

Question: If Grissom is supposed to be having a long-term affair with Sara, why was Lady Heather brought back for Season 6?
Petersen: People come in and out of your lives whether they know you're having an affair or not. The last time she was on the show, she was in trouble. Besides, she doesn't like Grissom anymore, anyway. I don't think Grissom understood what the Lady Heather thing was [about].
pfft, you know it was to show that he still had a thing for her

Question: Jorja, do you think Sara will ever meet Lady Heather? If so, how would Sara react to her and Grissom's past?
Fox: It would be a fun scene to get to do. Sara sat out a lot of the Lady Heather stuff.
hmm, maybe because if she saw gris with LH then she would see that what gris is with her is fake.

nick n sara can go to LH together... HAWT

Petersen: We had this scene where we talked about the guy with the corset damage. Sara asks Grissom where he got his information and he just said, "I have my sources." To those who caught that, they'll think he must have learned what he knew from Lady Heather. He doesn't talk to Sara about Lady Heather or his infatuation any more than any guy would discuss his infatuation with another woman while talking to his woman.
Fox: Grissom is good at keeping secrets.
so he admitted he was with sara but still infatuated with LH... how... how grissom, LOL.

grissom is hell good at keeping secrets... why else do you think sara is still with him, he wont tell her the truth about anything because its easier for him to lie and have a facade of a relationship with her

ok i'm done lol... that was a GSR article??? if i was GSR i would be worried, sounded like a snicker article to me, ROFL

oh yeah and last but deff not least, i wanted to congratulate the writers on the huge loss of viewers, nice work guys... i mean thats what you wanted isnt it? well if not you shouldnt have made GSR!!

muahahahahaha, THE EVIDENCE NEVER LIES!!!

FoxRox said:
AND Snickers of course won favourite ship on this site beating out ALL other Vegas, Miami and NY ships! :)

Anyway I came to report two things that gives me hope for Snickers.
1) The CSI premiere S7 showed a major drop in viewer ratings for the show (more than 3 mills) compared to S6. Grey´s beat CSI big time.
2) The article here at Csifiles that states WP is for sure leaving after S7.

Ratings
Well what things have changed between S6 and S7? Only GSR. Usually you´d watch the first couple of eps the new season to see where the show is heading. But to not even give the premiere a chance? That´s says the writers are way off with this direction of the show.

WP/Grissom
With WP/Grissom out of the picture how could TPTB possibly keep GSR going? And JF/Sara has signed for S8...What does this leave us with?

Major room for Snickers! :D
first of all thank you all for the birthday well wishes *sighs* I feel old
that being said FoxRox thats interesting that you wrote all that THE GSR thing is the reason III didnt even give the premier a chance I watched Greys Anatomy (which is a great show by the way) if GSR ends I may give the show a chance again (especially since I found out they air GA on Fridays here as well atleast they did lastnight) but for now why bother *shrugs*

Happy Birthday Mel!!!

I to watched Greys (Which is a great show as SSS said) it was good but so was CSI to me. George and Izzie remind me so much of Sara and Nick it's crazy!

I think this will leave us with Snickers, i just hope that Greg goes with Wendy those two are so cute together!

its been long time since i post here. ooh thanks for the link of that article it gives us all hope that there will be snickers this season, plus jorja says that she wants to work with george..
and heart thank for the piccas... :)

Wow heartagram69. I think I read some of that article but your answers or comments more like it were great. I still think Nick and Sara have a chance. This is just some angst that will turn everything to the way they should be.

Oh, hearty, you're so funny. :lol: I really can't wait to see what this season's going to bring us.

Now I don't know about the whole CSI/Grey's Anatomy thing. I've seen GA once or twice and I'm it's a great show to watch, but since I watched an episode like, in the middle of season one I didn't really get the story line and stuff. But the way I see it the main subject in GA are the characters and the main subject in CSI are the forensics. I think it's wrong if TPTB are trying to make CSI more like GA by showing more character drama only to get more viewers. It's going to kill the show for sure.

Aaand back on topic! If there is a topic at the moment, that is...?

Oh and I'd like to let you people know that part two of my snicker fic is up. Since the fic is still M rated I can't link it directly. There's a link to my fanfiction profile in my sig. Reviews are very welcome. :D

^ mariel your fic is so awesome, I left you a review at ff.net (Im SzmandaFanGirl2389 on there) :D

and Hearty your fic rocks too! I cant wait to find out what happens next!

And I think that TPTB should definatly take the hint that not EVERYONE is pleased with the whole GSR thing. I think the fact that the viewership has declined 25% just in the first episode shoud say something. In this case though, Ignorance is NOT bliss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back