What Are You Reading? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinkerbell said:
Okay, this is probably the most random book I decided to buy. :lol: I was watching a CSI episode 'Turn Of The Screw' and after Grissom mentioned the book, I decided to buy it. :lol: It was going cheap on the Internet and I thought what the hell? Why not. Has anyone else read the book 'The Turn Of The Screw by Henry James?

What a coincidence, I had the same thought: "I must read that book if Grissom's read it" :lol: though I never actually got around to it. Funny, I was looking for Gothic romance/horror books on Amazon the other day and this one cropped up as a recommendation or something, reminding me I wanted to read it :) I've just read the synopsis, and it sounds spooky! :eek:

I hope you enjoy it Tink and let us know what you think :)

^^^Yes,I read it,it's an outstanding book and I can't believe 2 English haven't read that classic yet....lol
It's a very short novel and there are many films based on it.

wibble said:
What a coincidence, I had the same thought: "I must read that book if Grissom's read it" :lol:
I thought the same thing "Well if Grissom and Sara's read it, it must be good". :lol: Also, I do like horror and mystery books, so it's right up my ally really. :D

After I've finished my Karin Slaughter book, I'll start on it. I'll let you know what I think. :)

Right now I'm reading Grave Secrets by Kath Reichs, can anyone tell I'm addicted to her books. So far I think this is her weakest, but I'm only ten chapters in and hoping it gets better. I started reading To Kill a Mockingbird in English class today. Without giving away spoilers how did you all like the book. I've read the frst chapter and IU really like it.

I'm reading The Mermaid Chair
just got it from the library, saw the movie on Lifetime and now want to read the book
I just finished CSI Killing Game, great read :)

To Kill A Mockingbird a classic , a classic but it's been awhile :eek:

needmorecsi, i adored to kill a mockingbird... it was just so adorable! it really gave me an insight into that part of american culture. sooo cute! scout is THE best protagonist... ever!

I'm now reading Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters. This is the first in a series of Egyptian murder mysteries featuring Amelia Peabody.

right now I'm reading "the silence of the lambs" by thomas harris. I got my hands on it, FINALLY. it's really good, almost word for word to the movie.

I read that a few months ago, it is a great book. I don;t know if you heard but there's supposed to be a new Thomas Harris novel coming out in January a long with a new movie. The new book is supposed to be about Hannibal's begining.

I just finished a book called "Midnighters: The Secret Hour" by Scott Westerfeld. It was pretty interesting, just very strange and kinda off the wall. I stayed confused throughout most of the book. I think it's a series too, so now I'll probably have to get the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back