Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Thanks, hhunter... :)

Did anyone else see the Mermaid Chair this weekend?
He was smokin' hott as the monk!!! :devil: ;)

I was watching the MERMAID CHAIR last night. I always thought Vartann was charming ... but he certainly got a chance to show his hunkier side. Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish it. How did it end?? I hope they show it again so I can see the rest of it.

I always thought Vartann and Catherine together would be interesting. We can only hope. :)

Yep, it's almost a given that lifetime will show it again.
They constantly repeat movies, especially when they're made by their own network. I actually googled mermaid chair yesterday, and even one of the catholic websites said that Alex was 'ruggedly handsome'... ;) :lol:
I never really thought about a Vartann/Catherine ship.That sounds like a nice pairing.
Hey, does anyone know what his first name is supposed to be?
I don't think I've ever heard anyone call him by his first name (I'm not aware of it, anyway).

One of the Season 6 scripts said "Detective Tony Vartann enters the room." However, his first name has yet to be used in filmed dialogue meaning that those of us who call him Alex are still free to do so. ;)

And will continue to do so.

DragonLady

Hey guys :)

I have a question about Det Vartann, for something I'm writing in a fic.

I know some of the detectives are married, or have been - but he hasn't has he?

that's a good one :D
I don't know if it has ever been mentioned, ICED was the only episode where it was even brought up.
I'm not sure if he was married
DragonLady , I didn't know that he was also refered to as Alex, that is interesting

PS- I'm writing a fic too ;)

i havent yet read this whole thread, but im working on it.
very recently, i decided that i like vartann. i guess i just sorta strated paying attention to him.
his name is tony for sure?
tony is an italian name, right? he doesnt look italian, as it was said the actor is greek...
also, someone mentioned waaaaaaaaaay back at the beginning of the thread that the word vartan means 'giver of roses'
what language is that?
in hebrew, giver of roses is vardan (a rose id a vered) so i was surprised that it is so similat.
i want to get to know him better. what is his best scene?

I'm glad you can still call him Alex. I've been calling him that in Mysteria Lane for a while!

FYI, all Det. Vartann/Alex Carter fans...

Alex is in the pilot of Jericho, which airs on CBS on Wednesday Sept. 20th at 8pm
you can also watch the first episode on CBS.com

Just a little heads up.. ;)

what is jericho about?
and is his name tony?
also, what exactly do we know about vartann?

Jericho Link. Here is a little about it, But really since its not CSI someone might want to check or start a thread in General TV & Media for it.

<Snip>
"JERICHO is a drama about what happens when a nuclear mushroom cloud suddenly appears on the horizon, plunging the residents of a small, peaceful Kansas town into chaos, leaving them completely isolated and wondering if they're the only Americans left alive. Fear of the unknown propels Jericho into social, psychological and physical mayhem when all communication and power is shut down. The town starts to come apart at the seams as terror, anger and confusion bring out the very worst in some residents."

There is more that can be found by following the link provided above. :)

Do we know if Alex will be making his appearance in the first few episodes of this new season? Are the guest stars known yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back