I do that too! I always say 'Palmer' when I see those ads. Great minds think alike. [/quote

Hell ya...:).

Oh mannn...pls pls pls don't spoil us...I love to guess in 24.
By the way, where can I find them if I change my mind? :lol:

Jacckkk!!! come back...Jack come...back.. (oh well..just remember that titanic scene..lol)
By the way, Jack kickass Baur is my favorite male character.
He makes my heart pump at 140 beats/minute...I mean seriously...hehe

And I don't have to be spoiled to know that...our Palmer will get back...he needs to... he ought to.. along with Mike Novick...well his ear-on-the-wall act did save Jack :lol:.

I was watching the Cubs game on Friday and WGN came on with a promo for 24. Looks like WGN Superstation will be airing 24 in September starting with the first episode. No idea what the schedule will be yet, though.

I also read where A&E bought the rights for syndication as well. So, looks like 24 will be all over the place come September. :)

I was watching the Cubs game on Friday and WGN came on with a promo for 24. Looks like WGN Superstation will be airing 24 in September starting with the first episode. No idea what the schedule will be yet, though.

I also read where A&E bought the rights for syndication as well. So, looks like 24 will be all over the place come September. :)

Woohoo its about time we saw "24" on cable :D
So we have a little over 5 months to go :lol: :lol: :lol:
-------------

Jackb24_dont_move.jpg
:)

I believe Carlos Barnard will be singing today at the Cubs game. Game time is 1pm central, so you can expect the 7th inning singing to start around 2pm or so. The game is on WGN.

Sorry for the late notice, I just found out myself. I plan on taping it, so I'll give a synopis later. I hope he talks about 24.

Oh thanks for the link Jazz. :D

I don't read spoilers but . . . the behind the scenes got me curious. :lol:

Patiently waiting :rolleyes: for my Heroes to return!

------------------------
WPandKSbanner.jpg

I'm waiting patiently, too. :D Thanks for the pictures. :)I’m always extremely interested in the behind the scenes. :D *looking out for Kiefer and Carlos :devil:*

A&E has detailed its launch plans for its off-network run of the FOX series "24."

It all begins with a special marathon of the show's recently completed
fourth season over Labor Day weekend. Episodes 1-9 will run Sunday,
September 4 from 2 p.m.-11 p.m. eastern with episodes 10-24 on Monday,
September 5 from 8 a.m.-11 p.m. eastern.

The series will then settle into its regular time period on Monday,
September 12. Four back-to-back episodes will air every Monday from 8
a.m.-12 p.m. and 2 p.m.-6 p.m. eastern (each four-hour block will run
the same episodes).

To review, here's a complete breakdown of all of "24's" airings on A&E
for the month of September (all times eastern):

Sunday, September 4 - 2 p.m.-11 p.m. (Season 4, Episodes 1-9)

Monday, September 5 - 8 a.m.-11 p.m. (Season 4, Episodes 10-24)

Monday, September 12 - 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 1-4)

Monday, September 12 - 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 1-4)

Monday, September 19 - 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 5-8)

Monday, September 19 - 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 5-8)

Monday, September 26 - 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 9-12)

Monday, September 26 - 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (Season 1, Episodes 9-12)

In addition, local stations across the country are set to carry repeats of "24" on weekends beginning the first week of October. Check your local listings for the participating stations and times as the date approaches.

Thanks for the info :). Oh. There aren't enough TVs in the house. *exasperated sigh* 24 on A&E. CSI on Spike and Showcase. :( For the marathon, that is.

Back