Hey what happen to our other thread for 24?
I miss it. And where's Keiko??...ok WP_rocks..is there.

I'm here! :D

Well, I just hope Palmer is in the next season. I want him to be the president forever. Jack, Tony and Palmer - the best guys in the whole world :lol:

That sounds like a plausible theory, jazzfan. I too, hope Palmer comes back. He rocks. OT: Did you know, he was the Voodoo practising baseball player in Major League? I cracked up when I heard it.

Hey what happen to our other thread for 24?
I miss it. And where's Keiko??...ok WP_rocks..is there.

Hey!
wave2.gif
I'm here!
I'm soooooo busy drooling in the Mr. Hottness thread
biglol.gif

---------

WPandKSbanner.jpg
My Heroes
jumpsmiley.gif

That sounds like a plausible theory, jazzfan. I too, hope Palmer comes back. He rocks. OT: Did you know, he was the Voodoo practising baseball player in Major League? I cracked up when I heard it.

No I did not know that. I'll have to rent that movie. :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World me be droooling too. :p

OMG! Thank you jazzfan! :D Kiefer is just, OH. SO. FINE. :eek: I saw the pic at the top. Heh, heh. ... I forgot to scroll down for a while. :rolleyes:

OMG! Thank you jazzfan! :D Kiefer is just, OH. SO. FINE. :eek: I saw the pic at the top. Heh, heh. ... I forgot to scroll down for a while. :rolleyes:

Oh I know what you mean by that. I stared for about 5 hours. :p

OH thank god ...keiko and WP_rocks !!!!...I missed our previous 24 thread and you guys...

By the way, Hiiii to ya all..new ppl...just to let you know I'm a sucker for 24...well keiko and WP_rocks...can tell you that..lol..
Last time I know...we were screaming about the season 5 airing toooo late...still more than 6 months left....that's crazy *Sidle pulling out her hair*

Re: Palmer.
Yup Palmer freaking rocks !!!
That commercial they show about sth(I never have noticed what the commercial is about...I only noticed Dennis hehe) is soo cool...and everytime it airs...I scream "Palmerrrrr !!!"
Ah well...now i hope this thread won't disappear else I'll be :devil:

Me too! :lol: Palmer. :lol:

Yay Our Man made the Top 50 Sexiest men along with Mr. Hottness!
clapsmiley.gif
ur darn right he's sexy!
luvlove.gif

Bauer and Grissom can resue me any day!
BigWink2smiley.gif

---------

WPandKSbanner.jpg
My Heroes!
smileyflag2.gif

Michelle and Tony are supposed to come back, but I heard that they had quit CTU, so I don't know what the writers have in mind.
Haven't you learned yet that no one ever really quits CTU, unless they're KIA? ;)

Oh, why did I read the spoilers? whyyy? :( Now the story won't be much of a suprise. oh well, it should be just as fun to watch I guess :D :D :D

i like 24 now, but have only started watching the first season on bbc late night because i don't have sky... i think it's up to 10am now..I really like how it's different to other shows

I'll have to go and find DVDs..

so i don't really need spoilers yet, or waiting

Oh, why did I read the spoilers? whyyy? :( Now the story won't be much of a suprise. oh well, it should be just as fun to watch I guess :D :D :D

Well, keep in mind that everything is subject to change. Especially in the world of "24". :)

Back