beard or no beard for grissom ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just can't believe this! ariela you took the words out of my mouth!! :lol: but no, i actually like him both ways, but it's been so much time since he grew the beard that i miss his clean shaven face :D and i'm happy to hear that he shaved it off :D i just hope he'll stay like this for the shooting of the new eps.

Yeah, it's been scientifically proved ;)

Grissom's stubble makes female fans drool, stutter, stare, causes faints, hot flashes, unexplained dizziness and feeling of joy :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Yeah, it's been scientifically proved ;)

Grissom's stubble makes female fans drool, stutter, stare, causes faints, hot flashes, unexplained dizziness and feeling of joy :D
as well as sighs lasting about 10 minutes, melting repeatedly and fuzzy (!) butterflies in every internal organ, to name a few... ;)

BEARD, beard, beard ... everytime! He is so manly WITH the beard!

I think it is great to have a lead role and indeed a TV detective so distinctive with a beard. It says he is something different from the normal "cop" hero type even Columdo.. the beard makes him somehow a thinker. Are cops in America (or anywhere else) allowed to have beards? I don't know. I cannot recall ever seeing one.

Also he is just soooo hot with a beard!

RocketScientist said:
BEARD, beard, beard ... everytime! He is so manly WITH the beard!

Also he is just soooo hot with a beard!
Yeah, I call him Mr. Hottness... :devil: A beard has never fit anyone better!

i cnt decide its such a dilemma! :confused:
Lets examine the evidence. without a beard you get the dimples>>THE DIMPLES!!! :D he is soo cute with the dimples he has a lovely baby face which makes him look innocent and sweet :)
with the beard :D :D :D Nuf sed THE BEARD makes THE MAN. he looks so swave and sophisticated and did i mention HOTTTTTTTT!!! hello Formalities i nearly died not only did we have the brilliantly blue eyes and the beard but the TUX :D Billy should wear a suit every ep it shud be a writtten rule for him ;) but back to the dimples vs beard dilemma sorry guys i dnt no i think no matter which he has he is still the hottest guy on tv and will 4ever be the greatest :)

grssom89 said:
with the beard :D :D :D Nuf sed THE BEARD makes THE MAN. he looks so swave and sophisticated and did i mention HOTTTTTTTT!!!
ITA!!! Let's see: suave, sophisticated, sexxxxy, sweet, sensual, sizzling, stud, super, satanically sassy... (I'm running out of words...) Did I mention sexxxy? Oh yeah, The Beard definitely makes The Hottness!!! :devil:

Beard! Without it he looks too... cute and chubsey wubsey. With it he can give you that 'I wont take crap from anyone' glare and pull it off without looking likea chipmunk! Plus, I like beards....

I gotta have the beard. :D

Maybe it's because I started watching CSI in season 5 and my reason for joining this site.

Long Live the Beard
bigsmile3.gif

---------------------------
MyTeam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back