Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!! as I read your posts I would like to live in your citie!!
I am in Madrid. Spain is the frying pan of Europe. Today morning was 35º Celsius, it is difficult walking by the streets. We do not walk, we just jump like grasshoppers.

Marta99 said:
I am in Madrid. Spain is the frying pan of Europe. Today morning was 35º Celsius, it is difficult walking by the streets. We do not walk, we just jump like grasshoppers.
I love your definition 'fraying pan of Europe'. :lol: Poor you. :( I couldn't bare to live in a hot country, I'm very much a cold weather girl. :eek:

Mind you, over the past month the UK has also felt like a frying pan. :lol:

Whoo! Back to typical British weather for the past few days :D Cloudy skies, nice gusts of wind and the sun peeking out from time to time. Temp is around 23 Celsius. :) Ah, this is more like it :D

Uggh, it's a heat wave frying the whole north east of the US. They showed on the news at 4 pm that the pavement in direct sun was almost 150 F!! Crazy! At least I have air conditioning and a pool :D

god! it was soo sunny for ages.

now it's bucketing down. so miserable looking. but in a way i'm relieved the rains back. it has an odd sort of soothing effect if you just watch it from inside.

It's pretty chilly today, according to this 'thing' in the office it's 26c - feels more like 23/24c. Love it! :lol:

The weather is getting better now, Sunday is still supposed to be heavy rain though :( But at the moment there are about 2 little clouds in the blue, wide sky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back