Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

whaaaat?! a new thread?
damn, I haven't been here for so long...I know, that wasn't good. But my stupid PC was so slow and I couldn't join the side o__o

wow.. now, I really got much to read :lol: I'll do that later^^
I missed you all <3<3<3

Leonie! Welcome back, we missed you too! :)
Luna, that's a great idea, now I have another reason to get excited about september (besides the start of the new season: more CaRWash-FF!! Yeah! ;) )
Sorry, it's too hot here, and I'm also waiting for my chemistry-test results, and it's getting really on my nerves now... :(

hi Leonie!
ok the writters are crazy if they think that in miami sexy people have to get together and...do sexy things. they must be blind because i havent seen anyone as sexy as ryan so wut the hell are they thinkin! he.he. ;)

k now i im gonna go watch some season 3 csi miami and try to make some good carwash screencaps!! :D

Well this is my opinion about the detective and Calleigh:
1.- Maybe he's not hotter than Jon (that's impossible ;)) but he has other things, that she likes. So they get together (This opinion comes from my head).
2.- Cal met this new guy again, so they start dating. Cal likes Ryan a lot, but she's a little afraid because he's younger than her and some people is very stupid with this kind of situations, so she goes out with the new guy to forget Ryan. Meanwhile, Ryan is jealous of course. Then Cal realizes that she prefers Ryan etc. etc. etc. so they get together etc. etc. etc. But in this case she doesn't fight with the new boy (like she fought with Hagen when he offended her father), she talks to him and the guy understand the situation and starts dating with... Natalia Boa Vista. :lol: :lol: (This is my heart's opinion)

:D :D :D

oh yeah i like that :D and then they'll have wild lab sex in the ballistics' and the result will be a sweet little baby that will make them happier than they already were ;)

CalleighWolfe, I love your ideas! Welcome to all new shippers! Though I'm missing a particular one which I convinced to come here. *couch*Twiz*couch* :devil: Where are you? Sienna, as long as you keep it PG-13. :lol: Welcome back Leonie, I missed you. Also: Vera, please tell me as soon as you get those results, I'll be the brunette in the CaRWash thread turning her thumps for you! :D Luna, we sure are! Which reminds me: RUN! :eek: *runs and gets chased* DC nz, great minds think alike. ;) TheCoroner, where's that chapter you promised me? :p pinkforensics, welcome to the group. CalleighWolfe, (I love typing your name!) Vera and I did translate that story, the amazing story itself is from Leonie. Okay, I'm done. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcoming, guys. ;)

I'm watching Under the Influence right now (as a part of my S3 CaRWash marathon) and love the scene with Ryan, Calleigh and the gator. The look on her face when he walks away and the gator is approaching her is priceless. :D

haha i know. she was like "RYAN! RYAN! WUT ARE YOU DOING! RYANNNNNN!" :D

Ryan! I'm in danger here! Save me! Then I can love you! Save me! Ryan!!!

He can save me anytime. :lol:

haha if i saw him on the streets i would like get my friend to steal my purse and then he could go and run and get it back or something! :D

I'm still going with option A. Fake being kidnapped, so Ryan can rescue me.. Oh wait, thats my fic idea for Calleigh, my bad.

lol ya'll are cracking me up! Lol Well i thought i would stop in so i wouldnt have to read 500 msgs when i decided to write something useful lol

it is tough... especially with me... Miss ADD... i can't pay attention that long!! Wow i haven't posted for awhile... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back