Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Sandersidle, I like the way you're thinking!

I had exactly the same idea. Sexy people get together. Newsflash TPTB: Sexier people than Calleigh and Ryan do not exist! Bring them together! I'm sure he'll get jealous :D I'd love to see that happening. Jealous Ryan...confronting Calleigh...*dreams*

CalleighWolfe, our own Luna wrote that story, and yes it is wonderful. She is wonderful. You know I love you hun! ;) Have you read my story? It's called: CaRWash fic, no name yet. (sorry just had to ask)

No Dutchie I haven't read it. It's in fanfiction too? what page? tell me please!!! 'cause there are 26 pages of romance stories!!!, I've been checking all of them but it's difficult and I have to study a lot :( I want to read a lot and imagine those situations. It must be good!!!

:eek: Luna wrote "Here without you"? Congratulations Luna (You're CalleighDuCaine, aren't you? we're namesakes :D) I loved that story I saved it in my computer ;) if you don't mind of course :D

Dutchie you and CineGirl helped to translate another story in that page didn't you? I started reading it just 2 minutes ago je je je

With the authenticated spoilers going around, I really hope there's some Ryan/Calleigh moments. Ever since Hagen died, Calleigh's been off. I think Ryan brings out the best in Calleigh, and can never fail to make her smile. Hopefully the reappearance of an old detective friend won't ruin things for the CarWash shippers.

(blushes) thanks CW. I've been looking for riptide, but I can't find it. Hm. . .guess I'll have to go to a bigger town tomorrow. I have the other one, it made me squee.

yeah okay i finally found my way to the famous caRWash thread :D i love the calleigh/ryan thing but i have to say i don't concentrate on one shipper so please don't blame me if you see me in other threads too ;)

welcome sienna!! dont worry many people here are multi-shippers!! :D im a muli-shipper :)

Whoa...I have been an awful CaRWasher...I'm like never here anymore. I guess I've been busy but it isnt an excuse lol! Yeah I'm totally getting that book if it has carwash in it lol. I read all the dang time anyways.

sandersidle - no even better she goes out with him and then he blows her off or something like that and Ryan is there with a (really hott :D) shoulder to cry on!! :devil:

Just when I thought I was the only Ryan/Calleigh 'shipper out there, I stumble upon this thread filled with people! Glad to know I'm not the only obsessed CaRWasher out there! :lol:

lol welcome to the thread pinkforensics! :)
ohhh your right TheCoroner, that is good! :D

screamingpoet said:
With the authenticated spoilers going around, I really hope there's some Ryan/Calleigh moments. Ever since Hagen died, Calleigh's been off. I think Ryan brings out the best in Calleigh, and can never fail to make her smile. Hopefully the reappearance of an old detective friend won't ruin things for the CarWash shippers.

I hope we get some CaRWash in S5 too! Ryan jealous that Cal is seing someone new would be good! :D
I don't know if I could handle a season with no CaRWash moments :eek: :(

Did anyone else crack up at the quote about sexy things happening when sexy people get together? It was in reference to Calleigh and this detective guy for season 5. It just sounds funny and I reckon this detective guy will have to be super hot! I mean HELLO! Ryan is already super sexy so for Calleigh to look at some other guy he will need to be super super sexy. Is that possible? hehe.. ;)

Dutchie - I just read your post and I swear your on the same wave as me. Hehe.

i bought Riptide today! the CaRWash part is so cute!! i think they did good with getting their relationship right in the book..i really hope there is more CaRWash in the book i'm looking forward to it :D

DC_nz i totally agree with you about the sexy quote.. the guy will have to be out of this world sexy for Calleigh to be with him and not Ryan b/c Ryan is one of the sexiest guys ever... so i really don't even know if it's possible to get a sexier guy ;)

CalleighWolfe said:
:eek: Luna wrote "Here without you"? Congratulations Luna (You're CalleighDuCaine, aren't you? we're namesakes :D) I loved that story I saved it in my computer ;) if you don't mind of course :D

*blushes* Whoa, I'm so damn flattered! :)
Thanks everyone for the compliments, as soon as Here Without You is finished, I'll post something new, but I'm going to be away for a whole month in August, so it's going to be in Sept.

We're all a great team of writers, aren't we? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back