Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Hi GreenfieldCSI, nice to see you here. Please don't make CDC think she's the best of the world. I hate it when it she thinks that. :D Oh, and about LJ, I don't have it, but I heard about 'Bangbangitsyou', that should be about CaRWash. Hope it helps.

IHNC, I really have no idea what you're talking about, and I mean this. CaRWash tapes? Tapes?? Fic, okay, but tapes?? :confused:

CalleighWolfe, it was from Payback.

its okay sandersidle , i went on itunes and fiddled around with it until i found it =] its $1.99 per epi for anyone else who might be curious

*thinks with eyes closed* NAILED?.. Yeah I'm wrong.

it wasn't nailed... i now know that episode word for word...

so... last night i was reading my CSI Miami book Riptide and there is a total chapter full of CaRWash stuff!! i was sooooooo psyced! I was at my mom's so i couldn't get on and it was 1 in the morning but i totally thought of y'all!

So this is totally cool also... my banner right now as i type is stuck on the picture of Ryan! ::makes a old lady gasp then faints:: :D

TheCoroner, I think I have that book in Dutch, and I squealed when I read it. Was that the first book Ryan was in? If not: OMG please post what happened! (in spoiler tags)

well... Dutchie...

so Calleigh is trying to make small talk with him and he's not at all interested and then she talks to him about how he's not very good at small talk and he said he was like that since he was a kid and she says he must have been real fun at birthday parties! and he says he didn't have many friends (at which point i said "i'll be your friend!!" :D) and that he mostly read and stuff and then he said that his parents thought he was autistic cause while reading about this kid who thought he was a robot in readers digest he decided that he would try that. so then his parents took him to a shrink and the shrink told him that he was OCD (which for some reason or another i think is the cutest thing! :rolleyes:) and then they talked some more and then he made fun of her and "She narrowed her eyes and tried to glare at him, but he just looked back at her seriously. After a few seconds she gave up and grinned" and then... the BEST part of the entire book! (or at least the CaRWash moment) "'he shoots,' Wolfe muttered, 'he scores'" ::makes an old lady noise and faints:: oh ya... and another incredible part... "Wolfe smiled. (he smiled!! :D)'Go for the slap shot,'"

wow that's really long... that's the CaRWash moment i have so far... but i'm only on page 45 so there'll probably be more :D

is that what you meant Dutchie? :confused: If you meant give you the ending i'm not there yet... hope that helps! :)

oh ya... for everyone... which episode discussed his ocd!? just curious!

I was thinking about getting that book and now reading all the CaRWash stuff i am definetly going to get it the first chance i get... also i just watched Nalied on iTunes :D it was as good as i remember also it is really clear it looks just as good as it does on tv i was surprised...

TheCoroner, ive only seen one episode when they've discussed his OCD and that was in "After the Fall" :) hope that helped.

they also discussed his OCD in the epi that introduced him, it may have been Under the Infulence but im not 100% sure. He and Horatio discussed it for a lil bit.

ok cool thanx guys!

CaRWashLuvr - I'm glad i could help... all those books are pretty much like watching an episode!

uh oh gotta go! Miami's on A&E! And Calleigh and Ryan are going back to school!! weeee!!

Thanks TheCoroner, as soon as that book's out in Dutch, I will buy it. I thought you were talking about 'Cult weather', in which is also a small CaRWash bit. And I thought that was sweet. But what you wrote is so cute. :D One question though...what's a slap shot??? :confused:

We've just discussed his OCD in the Jonathan/Ryan thread. His OCD is mentioned in:

-Under the Influence
-After the fall
-Payback

And I have this feeling I'm forgetting one... :rolleyes:

I love his OCD. He's so cute when he's sorting the evidence by date and Calleigh comes in begging him to stop. :lol:

Recoil! I knew I was forgetting one! Luna I love you, thanks for reminding me! How could I forget recoil?? *smacks self* :eek:

{Whacks Luna on the back of the head}

Yeah, Dutchie, how could you forget Recoil.. CSI:Miami on A&E was hot last night. CaRWash! :D ..

csi miami is on cbs..i think? at 10!! its "prey" is that a good CaRWash episode??? awww in recoil ryan was so cute when he thought calleigh was hurt! but i hate how at the begginning they were fighting. then entire episode until they madeup i was like pleaseee stop fighting! your too cute together to be mad at eachother! :)

"Prey" just started here. I can't remember if it's a good CaRWash episode or not.

Is anyone else reading "Riptide"? It's the new CSI: Miami book. And if so, is there any CaRWash in it? I just started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back