Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcomes back, CSI Willows and Dutchie! Explo (the camp) was a lot of fun, but I really missed these boards... :rolleyes: May the parade of great pics never stop!

(Wow, that last bit was kind of odd and random...)

Well, Friday I'm going on holiday to Spain for 16 days.. I think i'm going to miss a lot of pictures but there's one thing great.. In Spain i've got Dutch TV so I can watch CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY :D

I'm soon leaving too, and I'm going to miss Talk too, especially my fav threads (Emily's above all)... I already feel sad :(

I'll stare at Emily for a while to cheer up a little...

Emilycious

Now I feel much better :D

Luna hun, I will miss you soo much! You too CSI_willows. Bless Spain, and Dutch TV! :D No, wait: Bless CSI! Bless Emily! (I'm starting to feel like the pope :lol:) Bless all the lovely people here.

Okay, done.

Me the CSI pope? haha, great! What can a do, being the CSI pope? Meet Emily??! :lol: CSI Willows, we're gona miss you too!

IF I ever meet her, I swear that I'll bring autographes and send them to all of you. If you'll do the same for me. The more people, the more chance it actually happens. :D Hihi, picture this:

Me: *stutter* You...you...you are...aren't you???
Emily: Emily Procter, yes.
Me: *OMG I'm going to faint* Can...I have your autograph?
Emily: Sure.
Me: Can I have...like...twenty more?
Emily: ????
Me: I have a lot of friends. Or I will after this.
Emily: O...kay...
ME: By the way, what the hell are you doing here in Holland?

Okay, I won't say the last...actually I will probably only say the first sentence! :lol:

Continueing:

Me: You know, while you're here, come on in! *goes in and starts talk.csi, goes to emily thread.
Emily: What is this?
Me: Oh, just a thread with people that absolutely adore you. Say hi.
Emily: *types* Hi.

Okay, I'm officially going nuts, gotta go see a doctor. :rolleyes: Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back