Crime Of Passion #2

Mac carefully handed the baby back to Stella. "I know Flack, he's gonna say we owe them big time for this" he laughed. "I'm going to make a quick call." Mac picked up the phone and dialed Danny's cell.

"Hey, guess who's here" he said when Danny picked up. "Uncle Danny." He laughed a little. "That's still a scary thing...I know you'll corrupt her before it's over. Anyway, she's here and Stel and I couldn't be happier."

(darnit I can't even remember the name you picked. And where are Danny and Lindsey anyhow?)

((Guys, I'm referring y'all to my website to carry this RP seeing as all the RPs are being closed. It's so goshdarn stupid! But ah well, we can carry it on over on my webbie:
http://csicordikit.proboards77.com. You'll see that it's got all different parts and the whole website is for RPing so just make posts wherever you want.))

lol - there's a list of tabs at the top under the logo pic. the one that ses register - click it :D

Can I just say - I dont know wat the **** is goin on with this now. They've locked r other thread and I think I'm just gonna jump ship from this site now. If y'all care to join me on my site to continue this RP then I'd love that. Saranna, in reply to your PM (it wont lemme send a reply cosur inbox is full):
I'm in the process of copying all our posts from the freaking 25 pages n I'm so annoyed bout it. But we can carry on at LVCL.

Xx Mia-Sara xX

Back