Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Dutchie said:

DC nz, that payback moment is so cute. Actually, I mentioned it in the Jonathan/Ryan thread, because we were discussing his OCD. So let's do it again:

Calleigh: You have OCD, have you even thrown a photoframe away? Ever?
Ryan: I'll call her.
The name of the episode where this happened is payback or that was in nailed? :confused:

CalleighWolfe said:
Dutchie said:

DC nz, that payback moment is so cute. Actually, I mentioned it in the Jonathan/Ryan thread, because we were discussing his OCD. So let's do it again:

The name of the episode where this happened is payback or that was in nailed? :confused:

*thinks with eyes closed* NAILED?.. Yeah I'm wrong.

Dutchie don't act like you don't know. i want my carwash tapes! -smirks- and my fic!

Maze I read the end of "Jack-in-the-box" and I liked a lot :). I realized that there are more stories about CaRWashing in that page but they're very explicit, and I think that's not exciting I mean, I think what we love about CaRWashing is that (for now ;)) it's not real they're just glances, smiles, etc. Although I'd like some action. I'm confused well don't worry I enjoy all the stories.

But I prefer your CaRWashing :D

TheCoroner said:
both those scenes are from Nailed. I bought it off iTunes for $2 and it was worth every penny. I would highly recommend doing that cause then you can rewind to the good CaRWash parts! :rolleyes: (i just like the little eye rolly buddy)

I just started downloading Nailed off iTunes it is downloading right now as we speak... all this talk about the episode made me want to watch it so bad so i was like franticly searching for a way to download it and finally found a way...i can't wait to watch it i am like dying waiting for it to be done downloading! :D

How do you pay for it in iTunes? credit card? I think I'm gonna buy it!!! :D

you pay for it with credit card..and i really think you should buy it b/c $2 is like nothing to pay..

i think i am because i cant wait and i have an ipod. is the video clear on itunes? or is it all blurry?

[/QUOTE]

He just got that look that says: busted! Love it. :D

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my fave part. And when he's talking on his phone, he's looking at Cal and something makes me think...he loves her :D

aww :D its soo obvious that he does!! now he just has to stop looking and kiss her already!! i still think the "havent you ever pushed aside plates to get some" quote is hilarious!! :D ;)

ill just wait until it comes on DVD i suppose, how much does it cost on itunes? do they charge u per episode or per season?

i need to ask my mom about it first. sorry i have no clue how much it costs :)

Hey guys...haven't posted in ages cos well
1-I've been grounded and 2-I've been lurking...
but I had to say that I looooove the new thread title...so *hugs* whoever had the idea.
Now....I have to ask...is there a CaRWash community on lj...cos I was looking around but I didn't find one..of course I didn't have that long...so I didn't really check that well.
BTW-Can anyone rec any good fics?
Keep up the CaRWash love.

*hugs greenfieldcsi back* (yep, the idea for the title was mine! :D *makes proud face*)

Anyways, there are a lot of good CaRWash fics you can read in the FF section (for example Dutchie's or Maze's... Or mine! :D). You can also check the CaRWash C2 over at ff.net, it's full of fics (some really good, others not that much, but it's not up to me to judge).

P.S. welcome back! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back