Sandle RP

[well I'm here now. and well, Jane was just not a very fast student :D]

Sofia left the room, but not after giving Sara a concerned look. She met up with Lilly Weston downstairs. She stood outside, a blanket around her, crying.

"Lilly? I'm Sofia Curtis, I'm with the crimelab. I wanna ask you some questions, if that's okay?"

[can someone else play Lilly? I'm not good at talking to myself. And someone could give the case a twist.]

(Ziggy played David, right? What's she got to do with it?? :confused:)

"Can you tell me what happened here? Just start from the beginning, and take your time." Sofia said.

Lily took a breath. "Well, I'd gone to the movies with some friends earlier. I got home about fifteen minutes ago. She usually greets me at the door, and she didn't, so I went looking for her and found her like this."
(I meant til someone processes Richards' body for us.)

(oh okay)

"Have you seen anything suspicious? Open doors? Disturbed furniture? Footprints maybe? Anything to suspect someting wasn't right?"

"You're a great help." Sofia said, trying to calm down Lilly. "Do you know if anyone had a grudge against your mother? Any colleagues? Rivals? And though I hate to ask: your father? I noticed he doesn't live here."

Lily nodded again. "Mom and Dad split up about ten years ago. I don't know much where that's concerned. All I know is they didn't get along well at all."

"Do you still see your father sometimes? And is your mother seeing anyone else?" Sofia looked at the girl. She was sixteen, but looked younger, tears on her cheeks, shivering...

She pulled the blanket tighter. "I don't see Dad very often. He's living out in Henderson, I think. Mom was seeing this guy named Frank Connors." She tossed her hair off her shoulder and glanced up again.

(uh...Toomuchovertime? We ARE in Henderson, lol.)

"How was he? Nice? Did he ever do anything to make you think he could hurt your mother?" Sofia watched the girl carefully.

(gotta go, be back tomorrow)

Silhouette said:
"Hey..."

Catherine talked to the phone for a while, so Greg turned to Warrick.

"I thought it's your day off?"

[Sorry... don't know what to write more... as for the Mysterious Call For Catherine is yet to be revealed ;)]

" It was, But Then Grissom Called Me And Said He Needed Me Really Badly"

[Sorry guys! I'm a baaaaad Ziggy. Been neglecting my favourite RP..]

David finished hosing off the body and turned to Doc Robbins, who appeared to be... taking photos of Mr. Richards' face. David chuckled to himself. "Another addition to your book, Al?" He held up the toe tag so that Robbins could get a clear shot of it as well.
"You should have seen Sanders' face when we brought him in. Not every day you meet a hero, even if he is dead... So, do you have any preliminary thoughts about our Mr. Richards?"

He shook his head slightly, the COD was strange but he had seen weirder. "Well David, it appears Mr. Richards died of asphyxiation. I found these lodged in his throat." He held up a pair of red lace panties.

Back