Sandle RP

Heather watched the man, Greg, walk outside. Curiosity formed inside of her, but she didn't push it. The fact that he had left without obtaining more information himself was slightly odd, but either way, she'd answer the questions. Now that Richards was dead, she had lost a costomer...Odd as it might have sounded.

Taking a seat across from Catherine, Heather's arms folded over her lap, green eyes watching the strawberry blonde as though she was a mildly interesting television program. However, at the serious question she asked, Heather's head popped up a bit from it's previous slightly tilted position. "Mr. Richards could rule the world with his music any day, therefore, when he came here," She spoke clearly, moving her right hand to gesture to the fetish house that they were currently sitting in. "He preferred to go submissive."

Cath blinked. She hadn't expected that, but then again, she sort of had. "Was he here last night?" She shifted a little. The screams started again. She thought she saw an amused smile playing across Heather's lips. She wasn't emtirely surprised, though. That was typical Heather.

[ahh, sorry it took awhile. camp, the eye doctors .. *sigh*]

Sara smiled as soon as she heard Greg's voice when she answered her phone. She had wondered why he called, until he asked about the thing with Grissom. "He wantd to talk to me about..." Sara started to say, when she remembered that Sofia was in the car beside her. "I'll tell you later, okay? Maybe over some drinks?" She couldn't believe she just said that. And she didn't think Sofia could believe it either because she felt the car make a slight jolt as soon as she said it. But she felt better when Greg accepted her offer. "I'll talk to you later then. Bye" she said into the reciever and hung up her phone with a huge smile on her face. She saw Sofia smile at her.

Heather watched as Catherine's blue eyes darted upstairs at the sound of a spine chilling scream. "Just ignore the sounds." She instructed, waving off the many shouts that erupted from the upper level of the house. "I'd have to check to be sure, but I'm fairly positive that Mr. Richards attended his appointment last night, yes." Heather nodded, causing dark red hair, which extended a bit farther then her shoulders, to be disrupted.

Was she going to be a suspect now that Keith Richards had been found dead after leaving her house...?
Of course, it was a stupid question, everybody was a suspect...

This must be a dream...

Greg couldn't believe his ears. He paused a moment, the question was a surprise. "Yea... I mean, sure." He blinked. Is this real?

They hung up and Greg gazed around the bushes in front of Lady Heather's driveway. Still, no hidden camera poking from behind the palm tree.
Yeah, this gotta be real...

As he walked back inside, he felt so silly. He didn't realize he was BEAMING and had a stupid grin on his face until he looked up and saw both Catherine and Lady Heather staring at him.

He laughed nervously, "The palm tree is beautiful."

A scream erupted from upstairs. Greg's eyes darted up. The sounds gave him the creeps... if he hadn't know better, he swore it was like the lady had a torture chamber in her basement.

Well, you never know... Beauty could be deceiving.

Heather stirred their attention back on the case. Now that they know Mr. Richards was there last night, it made Lady Heather a possible suspect too.

Greg asked her, "Who was with him last night?"

Somehow deep inside, he knew... this could be interesting.

Warrick, Nick, A lab tech...? Family of the vicim?

Sofia almost lost control over the car when she heard Sara ask Greg out for drinks. She managed to stay on it though, and smiled to Sara after she'd hung up. "Well well...I don't mean to pride, but...drinks? With Greg? He sure is gonna love that!"

[hey, I'm still alive..barely.. I'm really ill but I'll try and pop in tomorrow to wash up that body and give you some info on it.]

{People need me to post something...Don't they? Meh, I'll try to pop in later with something, right now though, I'm slightly busy.}

Cath turned and pulled him aside. "Hey, War. Well, Greg and I found liquid latex on our vic, Keith Richards, and Lady H said he was here last night and that he came here every time he was in town and that he took the submissive position here."

Back