Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Have you guys read this story yet over fanfiction Link Removed Due to M (R) Rated Material The writer (who I don't know) also wrote another Fm story that's a one shot. ;)

ff.net stories rated M are considered to contain adult material (the M rating is the equivalent of an R-Rating) and therefore stories rated M or above MAY NOT be linked to from this board - forensicsgirl

I can't remember how much we talked about the new Detective in relation to our ship. (the have alittle more detail about her. 3 episodes maybe more) Since she is working with Danny & hawkes I can see Flack working more with Lindsay. Maybe even help get a push towards our ship. What do you guys think? Sorry if I have asked this question before. ;)

i think so too. but as much as i'm hoping the new detective winds up flirting with hawkes, i have a feeling it might be moreso with flack. which makes me sad.

Yeah, but she's a detective too, and they usually only have one on each case, meaning that her and Flack probably won't be working together.

Why have I been away so long? :(

That's a good fic -- bittersweet, in a way. I liked it a lot. I need to get writing again. I'm so not motivated at all; I think it's the weather.

And apparently I need to do something about all the Lindsay bashing that's going on -- or at least try and do something about the bashing of the fans. Hm. What to do?

what lindsay-fan bashing? where?

i know some people on this forum don't like lindsay, but they've never really bashed anyone or anything.

this bothers me. i'm confused.

AlyssaLuvsDanny sent me a PM -- said people are bashing the fans, Anna, and Lindsay in the NY threads. Wnated me to help out? I said I'd check it out. I've been off CSI: Files for a week or so, so I don't really know anything about it.

not so confused anymore. nothing against anyone, but if people would just keep the threads to the topics, things would be alright.

now, i don't mind a little D/F in the danny or flack threads and the Smacked-ness in the mac or stella thread, but i really think that when it comes down to people liking and not liking characters, they need to keep it to the thread where it belongs.

i'm not talking about liking not liking ships. i'm talking about characters.

ok, if you don't like lindsay, don't go into the lindsay love thread and tell them they're wrong, or how you hate the thread or any of that crap.

if you like lindsay, the same rule applies. don't try and refute their points, don't post in there, don't read them at all! just stick to your own threads.

i understand that we have our own opinions and all that crap, but when you do stuff like that, it only pisses people off. this is why there are two different threads...

let the talk about why they dislike lindsay all they want in the 'why lindsay must go' thread. and if you like lindsay, DON'T GO IN THERE. as long as it doesn't wander into another character's thread and a whole other dicussion blows up there, i'm fine with it.[/rant]

i'm sorry if i don't completely agree with you in rushing to lindsay and the fans defense. if its outside the lindsay-hate thread, count me in. if not, i'm not going to touch it.

:) EMILY'S RANDOM FM THOUGHT OF THE DAY:

"Stealing Home" is on this week. this makes me happy. and actual case where flack and lindsay have actual scenes together. yay! :D

screamingpoet said:
Why have I been away so long? :(

That's a good fic -- bittersweet, in a way. I liked it a lot. I need to get writing again. I'm so not motivated at all; I think it's the weather.

And apparently I need to do something about all the Lindsay bashing that's going on -- or at least try and do something about the bashing of the fans. Hm. What to do?

I was wondering where you were poet... it's good to see your back though! *hugs*

Thought your fic was great iluvroadrunner and I reviewed it :D Are you planning on writing anymore?

Gotta agree, if the lindsey bashing is in the "Why Lindsey Must GO" thread, then fair enough, it is what the thread is about after all, even if we don't like it.

You know I went in the Why Lindsay Must Go Thread once, it pissed me off. They really hate her that much, but I don't say anything in their thread, they shouldn't come in ours, starting drama. They come in here starting drama, I'll kick their bootys, Or I could just sic Em on them.

Yeah, Em -- Do you plan on writing anymore? *bats my eyes at you*

Poet -- I have missed thee! *hugs*

Don't even get me started bout that thread... :mad:

*new subject* Do you guys think we'll see Flack a lot in the first few eppys? and do you think Linds will visit him a lot?

Welcome back Poet to the group that loves both Lindsay & Flack! I don't think we will see him to much in the first few because of the new det. Having a story arc. But I hope to see him with Mac & Stella like usual but of course after the first few I want him with Lindsay. ;)

Back