Lindsay Love Thread

^Bad Beat. She says it to Mac while digging through the dumpster. His reply: "It's better than tiger dung" (or something close to it).

YEY LINDSAY ROCKS!!! sorry just had to get that out.
i love that line, it made me laugh, she does get some quite funny lines though, like the lube one

Hey, girls, I've never been in this thread before. As a new mod in the NY forum, I thought I'd better stop by and check things out.

Radical618 said:
I'm a big fan of "Funny how a little lube speeds up the processing." :devil:

That's a beauty of a quote from Trapped. This one definitely gets my vote for best Lindsey quote. Straight to the gutter is where this one goes. :devil:

pizzapie said:
I also liked the line earlier in the ep when they were looking at the lube pit.

Mac: There might be some evidence in there.
Lindsay: Let me know what you find. *Mac looks at her* I'll go get my boots. *Mac nods*

I love this one! :lol:

The shotgun one is great too...I can totally see a couple of my friends saying something like that.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Radical618 said:
I'm a big fan of "Funny how a little lube speeds up the processing." :devil:

That's a beauty of a quote from Trapped. This one definitely gets my vote for best Lindsey quote. Straight to the gutter is where this one goes. :devil:

It is a great quote. There's definitely a lot to infer there...definitely a 'gutter' quote. I think it's probably even more hilarious because she said it in front of Mac. :lol:

Your Hill Harper (Melville) quote is also hilarious!

The shotgun one is great too...

I love that one too. Sounds like something a country girl would say. I also loved the one liner she gave to Mac, "Funny." Anna's delivery on that one was perfect. ;)

Gosh, all of these are so funny! I love Lindsay!! I'm so glad that she came on to the show. Her lines-and Danny's together crack me up! Gosh - its great! :D

Kennedy! So good to see you over here. :cool:

ILUVJonathanTogo--great to see another Lindsay lover. Your banner is great. ;)

I didn't get to see "Zoo York" last night. But I did have about 20 minutes of it recorded from when it aired before. I watched a little bit of it this morning. I didn't realize that when Danny, Mac, and Lindsay were talking about the tiger dung that she began talking about a black bear. She was asking Danny if he had seen 'what a full grown black bear could do to a man.' I'm betting that she personally saw the effects of something like that. Maybe she had to go and investigate a situation like that. Hmmm... :confused:

"ZY" is also the episode where she slammed the man against the car. I don't think I have that part recorded, but I do love that scene. Lindsay shows some physical toughness;I hope to see more of that. :)

Back