Lindsay Love Thread

I have to agree with Faylinn that while I know what water towers are, I am also familiar with the "gray microphones" in the middle of nowhere, not ones for individual buildings. By teh way, Faylinn, you've always been balanced in your posts - kudos.

We have water towers where I live -- but they're not on top of buildings, as shown in the episode, but rather the larger ones. I think Lindsay just isn't used to the city life, even though she's been there a couple of months. It doesn't help that her months in NYC have been marked by traged -- Danny's brother, Aiden, and then the bombing that hurt Flack.

I just watched "Stuck On You" and I gotta say, Lindsay's very adorable in it. I esp loved the scene where she shot the arrow and she went all "Wow! Awesome!" or something like that.

:lol:

We don't have water towers in Akron. I don't think I've seen any in cleveland either, but, I could be wrong. I haven't been their in a while. :p

I agree screaminpoet I would have a real biased view of NY if my few months were as hectic as Lindsay's.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
We don't have water towers in Akron. I don't think I've seen any in cleveland either, but, I could be wrong. I haven't been their in a while. :p

Yes, we have a couple. Depends exactly where you go. :lol: I pass a couple every day when I head in.

I am a new fan of CSI:NY, i didnt particularly care for any of the CSI's, but became obsessed with Miami last year and just now with NY. I was bored one night and happen to turn it on with the episode Cool Hunter a few weeks ago. I have only seen 4 epsiodes so far and i just love Lindsay/Anna!!

Welcome aboard, Calleygirl!

Woooo, I haven't been here a while. I thought I'd drop by before I disappear into obscurity again. :D

hey everyone. i guess since i belong to the anna/lindsay thread..it would only make sense if i was at the lindsay love thread..anyway..so yeah...welcome me..
im out
love
allie

Back