Flack/Lindsay #1- Shipping FM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know its the blood evidence on the case in Montana that got Mac's attention. But if its from seeing a lot of blood or knowing the person who's blood it was is unclear.
Do you think they would talk to her each other about their past experiences?

I say they could talk about it, but for as for how far they'll talk about, theres that always unanswered question. :D .

screamingpoet said:
Mmm, page 25. So close to the next thread. It makes me sad.

No that's good! :D

Jackie I just looked over at your Avvie and I thougt it said something else. (something very inapropriate. Something that would make Fred explode.) :devil:

We are so close it really is unbelievable! But I'm so glad and surprised that us few folks have made it this far. I really proud of you guys for hanging in there. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Well we know its the blood evidence on the case in Montana that got Mac's attention.

If I remember correctly, Stella told her it was her analysis of the blood spatter in one particular case that put her on Mac's radar. I didn't get the feeling that her deep dark secret was that specific case. I think it was something that happened when she was younger. Either a young child, or in her early teens.

true maybe not that case but its was odd to mention it so specifically. Then not have her work a case where blood spatter was key to solving the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back