GSR - The only thing I need is you

OMG please don't leave it there!!! I need more!!! I've read two pages that I missed your updates of and I NEED to know what happens!!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

wow!!! i've just spent the last few hours, reading your amazing story, the best i've read by far!! well done!! brilliant!! :) so whens the next chapter coming?? please please let it be soon!!! :)xx

Sara's Side To Chapter Seventeen

"No! It's not that part! It's the part of knowing that I have to watch you die!" Sara yelled.

"Sara, I..."

"Don't say anything!" Sara yelled, she was mad, and didn't want to hear his excuses.

Five Minutes Left

“Sara, I want you to know this. I love you, I’ve loved you ever since you first spoke to me and my love for you never disappeared. No one could change the way I feel about you, not Terri, not Sophia, not even Heather. Sara, you are the one I want to share the rest of my life with, may it be only five more minutes…” Grissom said. Sara laughed, her life would end in five minutes, and she was laughing. She didn't care, might as well get the best out of five minutes.

"Grissom, ever since I first spoke to you I’ve loved you. I’ve tried to get you to go out with me for years, and recently I tried one last time. When you turned me down that time, my world collapsed. I tried to kill myself, and you saved me. It might seem weird to say this, considering that we’ll die a terrible death in about five minutes, and I could’ve died without experiencing pain, but I’m so glad you saved me. Even if we had been together for only a day, or an hour, it would have been worth it.” Sara said calmly. It was hard to explain how much she loved him. Sara was condensed into her thoughts for a few minutes.

Two Minutes Later

"What are you thinking about?" Sara asked.

"Oh, nothing." He answered.

"Grissom, don’t lie to me now that we only have two more minutes left to live.” Sara said.

"I’m sorry, I thought about how beautiful you are and I saw all the perfect moments we spent together." He corrected. Sara smiled, then thought of another thing she wanted to ask.

"Are you afraid of death?”

"Yes, this isn’t the way I wanted to die…” Gil answered.

"I was scared before, but now I can live with the fact that my life is going to be over extremely soon." Sara paused.
"Shit! That wasn’t the right way to say that…” Gil laughed. Sara tried to think of a way to re-word her sentence.

"Sara, it doesn't matter," Gil said. Sara thought for a few short moments, then thought of another question she wanted to ask.

"Do you believe in heaven?” Sara asked, looking up at him. She knew this was a hard question, she couldn't even answer it herself.

"This is probably the stupidest answer I can give you, but I don’t know… I don’t know if there is something like heaven.” Gil answered. Sara smiled, he didn't have an answer either.

"Well, if heaven exists, I hope they accept couples." Both of them laughed.

30 seconds left

"Sara, I love you more than anything that exists on this world, are you sure you don’t want to press that button? I totally understand it if you decide to do it…”

"No!" Sara snapped. She wasn't going to kill Grissom just so she could live.

"Sara, I’ll always love you, goodbye and I’ll see you in heaven…” Gil said. Sara was in tears now.

"Grissom, I’ve always loved you. Goodbye and I hope to see you in heaven.” Sara said, she tried to hide her tears the best she could. She stared into Grissom's eyes that were staring back at her, those crystal blue eyes that she fell for. This would be the last time she saw them again.

A white light filled the room, no one, not even Sara, heard her scream.

Oh come on you can't just leave me hangin like that plz tel me there will be another part to this soon ... oh god please let something of gone wrong with the plan and the device not work proberly.....
Great story by the way ...... it reminds me of one of my exs and me ... although well glad to say i didn't quite reach the point sarah did.

I am so amazingly sorry, I forgot all about this story, I know, I deserve a good stoning....(get out the pitchforks)

Well, if anyone is still interested, here is the next one...

After the light had faded, my vision was gone. Hey! I noticed that! I could think! Cogito ergo sum, I think therefore I am, I was alive!
If I was alive, what happened to the person in the other chair? Was Sara hurt?
“Grissom! You ok?”
Guess that answered my question…
“I’m fine, you?”
“My eyes don’t really seem to work, but other than that I’m fine…”
“So… Was the bomb fake?”
“I guess so”
Slowly my eyes came to life and I could see Sara sitting across from me, looking just as beautiful as always.
“What are we going to do now? We are still tied to these stupid chairs!” Sara said while trying to escape from the tape without much luck.
“Wait, Greg and Archie are going to get help. I hope…”
The next few minutes were spent in absolute silence, we were still amazed that we survived the “explosion.” Well, to be honest, I don’t think that was the reason… We had both said some serious stuff in what we thought were the last minutes of our lives, stuff we needed to talk about, but since we both had problems talking about our feelings, we kept quiet.

Eventually, after what felt like ten minutes of silence, I dared to open my mouth.
“Sara, about earlier, did you mean everything you said?”
“Yeah, I did…”
To be honest, that was the best thing I’ve heard since her “yes” to my question if she would come and work in my lab in Vegas.
“Did you mean it?”
“Every word, I don’t regret a thing I said. I love you Sara”
“I love you too”

We sat in the same position, strapped to those chairs for another hour or so, looking at eachother, knowing that the person in the other chair felt the same way I did gave me a wonderful feeling…
Finally, Greg and Archie came back with a SWAT team. I always hated the sight of those people with their huge guns and robot like suits. Luckily, there wasn’t anybody around here to kill anymore. Paul Millander was dead, finally… Although he made it his life purpose to torment me, he left me something beautiful, he left me someone to share my life with, that someone was Sara.

duuuude, you finally updated!! :p.. oh.. guess I should update now ..

Sara's Side to Chapter Eighteen

The light had faded away. Everything was dark. The only thought in my mind was 'where's Grissom?' If someone is dead, can they think? I can still feel my legs... I'm alive! Is Grissom alive too?

"Grissom, you ok?" Sara asked into the darkness, hoping that she would get an answer.

"I'm fine, you?" Grissom said. Sara sighed, relieved that Grissom was alive too.

"My eyes don't really seem to work, but other than that, I'm fine." Sara replied. She tried blinking, hoping the dark would go away so she could see that Grissom was alright.

"So... was the bomb fake?" Gil asked.

Sara didn't know, "I... guess so," she answered. Sara's eyes adjusted to the room. She looked over at Grissom, he was fine.

"What are we going to do now? We are still tied to thee stupid chairs." Sara said and struggled to get out of the tape.

"Wait, Greg and Archie are going to get help. I hope..." Gil answered. Well, that's reassuring, Sara thought. The next few minutes were silent. They were an awkward few minutes, it seemed that both of them had realized what each of them had said to each other in the apparent last minutes of each of their lives. Their feelings were out there, in the open, and they chose to keep quiet.

Grissom broke the silence, "Sara, about earlier, did you mean everything you said?"

"Yeah, I did..." Sara answered. "Did you mean it?"

"Every word, I don't regret a thing I said. I love you Sara." Gil answered.

Sara smiled, "I love you too."

Again, both of them were silent. An hour went by, and finally Greg and Archie came back with SWAT to rescue them, although their guns were useless. Sara looked down at the dead Paul Millander, this time, he was dead.

Back