Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves* I'm mayor of gutterville :devil:. OT, here's another photo of Melina when she was on Ellen back in January and it's courtesy of past my shoulder:

MK_E_81.jpg

:lol: Thats for sure, you really are! ol' great one!

Aww she looks amazing, and she looks like she's having a great time!

I wonder if Melina will appear on any talk shows now that she's not filming the show for a while. Then again, she's probably on vacation and also she has nothing to promote. She should go on Ellen again though.

Probably. Maybe she'll promote the start of season three on David Letterman or Craig Ferguson. Hopefully they'll talk to her about something else this time.

Same here. I know I've said it but it would be awesome to see her host SNL one day. I would like to see her funny side one day.

^It Really does.

Of course, I agree with you J. I'd love to see her acting all funny and I think she would do an awesome job at hosting it.

I'd love to see Melina on a talkshow.
iheartnickcath said:
Charmed we live a couple of miles apart! You live in Gutterville and I live in the Gutter :lol:

J, that woman is flawless, I'm telling you.
:lol: So true, you should visit sometime. I live in the big house that says :devil:.
Oh and I'd vote for you as Mayor anyday J!

Thanks bingle I actually miss using it, :(

Oh thats your house Charmed did you get the hardwood floors in?!

Okay, so what other shows would she be good in or hosting?

Here's another photo that I found of Melina and she looks so pretty too. I think it's my favourite one of her as well:

Picture212.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back