Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Re: Speed/ Calliegh #3 - Love Undercover

Yeah I love that scene, I can't stop wachting it that was so funny :lol:
Talleigh your the best!!still hoping that he come back, we always waiting for you Rory!! :D

Yeah that is a great scene.

Speed: Alright, I should have known that
Calleigh: Well I would be scared if you did

Heck yes, she would be scared because there DATING you can fool me Donahue! lol.

Yeah its just so talleigh! lol. I just love how she kinda tilts her head and looks up at him and smiles. And then he gives her the "You don't think i'd turn gay on you" look. haha brokeback! *clears throat* Sorry the Road Trip is infulencing my brain. lol.

one of my fave scenes with Speed and Calleigh was from "Stalkerazzi"

CALLEIGH: "I'm gonna give you two guesses what this is and it's not mountain dew" (Holding a bottle of urine)
SPEED: "I can smell it from here"
CALLEIGH: "I'm gonna let you take it back to the lab"
SPEED: "That's very nice of you!"

classic!!

Teehee, I loved that scene. And if you notice it was dark outside so it was early morning yeah they soooo totally came to the scene together! haah nothing gets passed me DOnahue!

I also loved

Speed: I still can't believe you buy those things
Calleigh: Well that's because the Y chromosome does not carry the gossip gene *shrugs* I dunno, there fun.

Hmm...how would he know that unless he went home with her? Hmm hmm explain that one Donahue.

Sorry I'm a little hyper right now. lol.

man, Donahue left so many loose ends, she needs to explain them RIGHT NOW!!!!
i mean, there were so many opportunities to reveal that the either were in a relationship or had one in the past, but no, we couldn't even have that :rolleyes:

*raises fist* That's ok we don't really need Donahue. We know what really happend. lol. But it would have been nice if we ACTUALLY got to see it!

carlz31 said:
man, Donahue left so many loose ends, she needs to explain them RIGHT NOW!!!!
i mean, there were so many opportunities to reveal that the either were in a relationship or had one in the past, but no, we couldn't even have that :rolleyes:

I know. The fact that Speed knew about her tattoo says that they were really good friends or that they were going out.
I like to believe they were going out! :devil:

I decided to come back here to visit, haven't dropped in in a while, and I'm desperately missing my second favourite CSI ship. I'm also really in the mood for a good S/C fanfic, got any recs?

I've always been hooked on the fact that he knew about her tattoo and something he said about her not letting anyone see it, but yet he still seems to know about it.

Exactly! Which mean she let him see it, he knows where it is, YOU CAN'T FOOL US DONAHUE! And I just love it how Horatio kept trying to talk and he just kept going on about it.

Um...I have a few fics over at fanfiction.net....

Explosions
Where'd You Go
After The Dust Settles

...there not that great, but they are there if you would liked to read them.

I have a few Talleigh fics as well. None of them are posted however. :p

Oh man how I miss Talleigh. :(

Me to about like....20 minutes or so ago this scene popped into my head

Calleigh:....They don't match
Speed: Alright, I should have known that
Calleigh: Well I would be scared if you did

Heck yes! She would have been scared. I'd be scared to if my boyfriend new the difference between finger nails. lol. And I mean...they....they were just together alright DOnahue! You can't fool me! You can't bring up the whole Tattoo thingier for crying out loud and not expect us to think about it, I mean...seriously Speed wouldn't stop talking about it for christ sakes!

And...ok i'm rambling so i'm gonna stop now Go talleigh!

*Sings Won't Get Fooled Again*

I KNOW there's a double meaning in that song now. *glares at Donahue* Ironic that Speed likes Classic Rock? I THINK NOT.

Back