The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
On ericandgeorge, Poteidia has posted this pic of George with a koala in Melbourne last week.

George is the cuteness:

109fcf36.jpg

More pics here

;)

seabird said:
On ericandgeorge, Poteidia has posted this pic of George with a koala in Melbourne last week.

George is the cuteness:

109fcf36.jpg

More pics here

;)

I love Koala bears! They look so cute together, I bet it reminds him of Eric cuz it's so adorable! :D

Oh Oh pics, I can do that.

The Early Years

The True Love

The Can't Deny it Anymore Love

The You're So Cute When You're Jealous Love

The See I Wanna Help you Love

The I'm So Proud of You Love

The I Almost Lost You Love

The I Love You so Much after all these years Greg Love

The I Have always loved you Nick, now let's go home Love

And does anyone watch CSI NY over here, God what an episode last night, it was just awesome, and the ending, why oh why couldn't we ever get a Greg/Nick moment like that, but Mac not gay, I'm kind a Stella/Mac shipper, and so a Danny/Lindsey shipper, they are too cute.

OK, The Love over the Years, hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane.

Kelly

Wojo said:I love Koala bears!
this is where i go all aussie and go 'they arent called koala bears, they are just called koala's haha'

for some reason that annoys most aussies :lol: when peeps call them koala bears

Kelly, those pics made my heart soar! So very beautiful!

And finally I can come on and say that chapter 12 - Black dog on my shoulder - is now up (the board was down before)

Glad you like them! Nice to see the board back up and running after all that GSRer's last night, I still can't believe it, but not too much from out boys, but damn, they were looking so mighty fine.

Kelly

(This is me not writing :rolleyes:)
Hey all! I made a few icons. I'm an amateur, so they're not great, but I thought I'd share :) Anyway, they're on my journal, and nickngreg, but here's the one I like the most.

ericshagged.jpg

If you check them out, let me know what you think.

Holy crap, do you have any idea how long it took me to get here? I had to stop posting a while ago and now I'm back and its, like 4 threads later! But I'm here now and I've missed it so!

Whoa, that was...quick. OMG the one scene that had me imagining Nick and Greg was when Heath hugs Jake from behind. I don't know if anyone's said that yet (probably have) but it needs repeating. They come so close to it all the time in the show anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back