Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

I'm calling right now that Flack is the one who pranks Lindsay as payback for the inflatable doll thing in a past season. I'm probably totally wrong, but I'm calling it anyway.

Hahaha the inflatable doll thing actually made it to a fic...you weren't the only one to recall the incident.

I'm calling right now that Flack is the one who pranks Lindsay as payback for the inflatable doll thing in a past season. I'm probably totally wrong, but I'm calling it anyway.

Oh cool glad im not the only one who thought Flack was going to prank Lindsay the whole episode i kept on thinking it was Flack :)

Flack sure is a funny guy lol

How much you wanna bet they are going to go on hiatus again like last year?

I wish they would kinda slow down with the airings.

Hmm I don't know, I hope that we can enjoy the show as long as we can. The best news would be that they get more episodes.

The hiatus will only move the season final back. I don't even want to think about the possible series final :(

CSI: NY - Episode 9.09 - Blood Out - Press Release

WHEN DET. LOVATO’S COVER IS INADVERTENTLY BLOWN, THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE LATIN STREET GANG SHE INFILTRATED WHEN UNDERCOVER, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, NOV. 30

Bill Smitrovich Guest Stars as DEA Agent Robert Hicks

CHEAT TWEET: Who will Lovato turn to when her past catches up to her? #Flovato #CSINY Friday 11/30 9 PM http://bit.ly/UBcVbs

"Blood Out” – When Det. Lovato’s cover is inadvertently blown, the CSI's investigate the Latin street gang she infiltrated when undercover, on CSI: NY, Friday, Nov. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Natalie Martinez (Det. Jamie Lovato)
Bill Smitrovich (Robert Hicks)
David Fumero (Benny Madera)
Juan Gabriel Pareja (Raymond Cruz)
Sy Franco (Carmen Vega)
Jorge-Luis Pallo (Hector “Toasty” Méndez)
Orson Chaplin (Street Thug)
Link Baker (Construction Worker)
Alastair Bayardo (Sleazy Man)

WRITTEN BY: Adam Targum
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

Source: CBS

Hmm I don't know, I hope that we can enjoy the show as long as we can. The best news would be that they get more episodes.

The hiatus will only move the season final back. I don't even want to think about the possible series final :(

You and me both. I am really hoping that we get our S10. CBS needs to remember that this show help make them. Truth is all three CSI series helped their network.

I say let the show have a proper season ending.

Back