Veronica mars

I have heard there is a 80% chance of renewal, but it is up against One Tree Hill for renewal. I watch both shows but my vote is VM all the way.

Thoughts on the finale....I hated her getting left at the airport by her dad, that was sad. The twist on Jackie was kind of good even though I had already suspected the baby from a past episode. Now I have a question for everyone...I once read that there would be a total of 21 dead by the end of the season finale, I can only name 20 of those dead. Can anyone think of the 21st.
1. Lilly Kane
2. Felix
3. Thumper
4. Curly Moran
5. Cassidy Casablancas
6. Woody Goodman
7. Plane Driver
8. Aaron Echolls
9. Meg Manning
10. Betina
11. Peter
12. Marcos
13. Rhonda
14. Cervando
15. Ms. Dumass-teacher on bus
16. Ed Doyle-bus driver
17. Lucky
18. Abel Koontz
19. Amelia D.
20. Lynn Echolls

Veronica Mars rocks!
The last episode was great and this season (as the first one) is my favourite of all show I watch.
Veronica Mars is my number one.

About the final, I must say that it's too difficult for me to explain my feelings correctly in english. just one word Excellent!! and one sentence "Beaver is (almost) smarter than us" :D

I hope there will be a third season because there are a lot of questions not answered.

I don't know who is the 21th, i will think about this.
I don't think Duncan will come back (if there is a third season).
I just want to see more Dick and Logan :D and Mac. and Weevil :D

BRAVO!

Sorry my fingers typed ahead of my brain. I was thinking we saw the guy call someone then we saw ducan talk to someone about something being done. But its Veronica so it could be a twist.

Those of you who are fans of Tessa Thompson (Jackie Cook) she was on the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.
Sources (spoilerfix) tells me that her role is recurring next season. Giving us now proof that Jackie will not be returning to Veronica Mars anytime soon.

Welcome to the boards sami. :)

I have edited your post regarding the spoiler, please ensure that when you post a spoiler to include spoiler code. Many thanks. :)

I had a weird dream that Kristen Bell showed up on an episode of CSI as a young ADULT (not HS, she is 25 after all!) Private Investigator that gets a thing for Nick... hehehehehheheeeee :devil:

Well now I found the Veronica Mars thread
thanks to Tinkerbell for pointing the way :)
I don't watch ***:eek:** but my sister does, she is WAYYY into it, like I am with CSI, so I was just catching up :)

I LOVE Veronica Mars. It is one of my two favorite television shows, I watch it religiously both new and reruns. Never miss an ep.

I started out being a huge Veronica/Duncan fan, but now I am an even bigger Veronica/Logan fan. Those are my two favorite characters. My favorite episode is "Weapons of Class Destruction" when they kiss the first time outside that motel room.

I am blessed with being able to watch VM without getting too involved with the shipping side of things. I am astonished at the sheer number of Veronica/Logan fans about though!

Back