Favorite Ships- New York Style

Danny and Lindsay. I like Mac and Stella but they had so little interesting interaction in season 2 :(

Oooh, this was a hard choice!! I voted for Mac/Stella, because I've been shipping for them since the first time I saw the show, but I really like Danny/Lindsay, too.
I agree that Danny and Lindsay have had more interesting interactiion this season, but Mac and Stella have a history together that adds depth to the show.

Well, as I said, I'm in favor of Mac/Stella. But don't worry, I'm not a "OMG M/S this is the OTP!!!!11! You will join us or you will die!"

Although...have you considered joining the dark side? We have punch and cake! :lol:

...*hides in corner* I voted for Danny/Hawkes. I think they're cute.

I voted for Danny/Hawkes. I think they're cute.
Heh. I luvs ya sumsum. ;) Hawkes is cute with anybody IMO, but I like the idea of him with Danny--it's seems like an interesting relationship to me. The cheerful, mature doctor with the hotheaded drama queen of the lab. ;) :lol:

But I voted for Danny/Don because, well, I'm so into that ship it's not even funny. :p Plus, I've found like minds in the D/D thread. ;) :lol:

But it is interesting to note that I've recently been intrigued by the idea of a Danny/Hawkes/Flack relationship. :devil: That is so wickedly hot. ;)

Eh, I really like Hawkes. He's a hottie, and... I well, to be honest, I like his voice and how -intense- he is with everything he does. He has two modes: on and off. He's either really focused or really laid back. There are no halves with him. At least, that's what I've seen. The way I see it, someone like that has got to be really intense when it comes to loving another person, too. They put all they've got into it.

And then the question becomes, could Danny tolerate being the center of someone's world like that. Being caught up in that slow burning blaze. I don't know, but I figure... it'd be worth it to find out, ya know.

Well it would have been Danny/Aiden but since that's not an option I'm going to have to go with my second favourite, Mac/Stella

Back