Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

A newbie here but wanted to air a thought I had about Nick's confrontation with two men with pistols.My first thought was that they would be cops and when looking through the guest stars I see many cops listed but no random men.Do you think he runs into some of McKeen's dirty cops?

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Episode 13.05 "Once Bitten"

STORY LINE: A police officer is killed, and the only living witness is his dog; a predatory divorce attorney is murdered, and the world seems just a little sweeter.

Ausiello:

Question: Could you please provide some scoop on CSI? —Jane Ausiello: Well ring-a-ding-ding, Jane, I certainly can. Executive producer Don McGill tells us that an upcoming, Greg-centric episode will be heavily influenced by Ol’ Blue Eyes himself, Frank Sinatra. Called “It Was a Very Good Year,” the hour looks at a murder at a Rat Pack theater in Vegas, and it involves a cold case “that has now become a hot case with the murder of a journalist with whom Greg had a relationship,” McGill says. Expect to hear a lot of Sinatra standards in the ep, because the crooner’s estate “was really awesome in working with us,” he adds. “It’s just going to be a great music episode with some really cool, stylistic flashbacks to the ’60s and Vegas.”

Ausiello:

Question: Could you please provide some scoop on CSI? —Jane Ausiello: Well ring-a-ding-ding, Jane, I certainly can. Executive producer Don McGill tells us that an upcoming, Greg-centric episode will be heavily influenced by Ol’ Blue Eyes himself, Frank Sinatra. Called “It Was a Very Good Year,” the hour looks at a murder at a Rat Pack theater in Vegas, and it involves a cold case “that has now become a hot case with the murder of a journalist with whom Greg had a relationship,” McGill says. Expect to hear a lot of Sinatra standards in the ep, because the crooner’s estate “was really awesome in working with us,” he adds. “It’s just going to be a great music episode with some really cool, stylistic flashbacks to the ’60s and Vegas.”
Sounds awesome!
Old Vegas, Old Blue Eyes, and Greg. I'm there. :)

TV Guide Mega Buzz

Any new spoilers about CSI? — Heather
ADAM: It sounds like there are some ruff days ahead. An upcoming case will require the CSIs to solve the murder of a suspected dirty K-9 cop in which the dead guy's dog was the only witness. Can Rover actually lead the team to his handler's murderer and prove he wasn't on the take? Take that, Lassie!

Susan

Ausiello:

Sounds awesome!
Me too!

Wow this means Greg has actually had a date other than Rita Von Squeeze. :lol:

Ausiello:
Sounds awesome!
Me too!

To me this episode doesn't sound so different from the other episode with that Dita woman... again old Vegas... again Greg involved with a woman who is part of the case... seems as if the writers are out of ideas :rolleyes:

Sounds awesome!
Me too!

To me this episode doesn't sound so different from the other episode with that Dita woman... again old Vegas... again Greg involved with a woman who is part of the case... seems as if the writers are out of ideas :rolleyes:
It is part of Greg's character to be involved in Vegas history cases. And just because he was once upon a time involved in a relationship with the woman does not mean it is just like AKBF.
Besides it's no different then hearing about Nick going around with a gun, busting down doors every other episode. Some of us are really tired of seeing that.

Me too!

It is part of Greg's character to be involved in Vegas history cases. And just because he was once upon a time involved in a relationship with the woman does not mean it is just like AKBF.
Besides it's no different then hearing about Nick going around with a gun, busting down doors every other episode. Some of us are really tired of seeing that.

I agree with that, Nick had a big part during Langston's years so just let the other characters like Greg, Sara and Brass have their centric and have a strong storyline. To me, it's a good thing finally we have a Greg episode ! I'm looking forward a Brass episode now and a Sara one with her mother (it's been a long time they planned a meeting with Laura Sidle)

I agree with that, Nick had a big part during Langston's years so just let the other characters like Greg, Sara and Brass have their centric and have a strong storyline. To me, it's a good thing finally we have a Greg episode ! I'm looking forward a Brass episode now and a Sara one with her mother (it's been a long time they planned a meeting with Laura Sidle)

I see that CBS is continuing their last season tradition of misspelling Guilfoyle. You'd think after 13 years they could get it right.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(LikeX3)

Last edited:
Back