Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

CSI will up to 295 episodes at the end of the season, so it would be good to see that get 300 as well.

that said Miami would have needed another 18 to get to 250, so there is nothing to suggest CBS will round up.

it just occured to me how vega indicateded in hog heaven, that he was kinda playing unfair.

like he said:if you(adressing a biker) want to belong to a gang, then join us, we have more power, the better guns and have a insurance.;)

Hmm I recall seeing a Tweet though that said Marc Vann was booked for episode 2 of the season, so I doubt he dies.

He's in the wrong kind of hospital bed to be dead or in a coma ;) Which is good cause I like Ecklie!

Some bad news as I really wanted more 'A' and 'B' (if not 'C' & 'D' too) cases. From CSIWritersRoom. I really hope that this focusing on the characters is within context of the cases.

Many of our episodes won't have 2 cases, but we will focus more on our characters -- so the "B story" will come from that.

Susan

Some bad news as I really wanted more 'A' and 'B' (if not 'C' & 'D' too) cases. From CSIWritersRoom. I really hope that this focusing on the characters is within context of the cases.

Many of our episodes won't have 2 cases, but we will focus more on our characters -- so the "B story" will come from that.

Susan
I don't consider that bad news.

I like episodes with multiple cases and I expect we'll have some, but at this point in the series I'm okay with using the time to learn more about our characters. They're special, and they deserve the attention. :)

Last edited:

I like episodes with multiple cases and I expect we'll have some, but at this point in the series I'm okay with using the time to learn more about our characters. Their special, and they deserve the attention. :)
As long as they don't continuously focus on the same characters or the newest ones the whole season.

Susan

Ugh. Yeah, I don't like that. I like old school CSI. I'm not sure I hope it involves the cases or not tho. I'm tired of things getting so personal for them...like Cath's exit and DB's granddaughter, etc.

I like episodes with multiple cases and I expect we'll have some, but at this point in the series I'm okay with using the time to learn more about our characters. Their special, and they deserve the attention. :)
As long as they don't continuously focus on the same characters or the newest ones the whole season.
I agree.
But they don't have any new characters to introduce, or anyone to send off (at least that we know of), so hopefully they'll spread the wealth.
I tend to start each season cautiously optimistic. But that's always subject to change. LOL

From CSI Writers' Room : 'We WILL spend time on GSR this season, AND Jorja is participating in the creative process of the relationship's development.' :)

According to the site we can't link to episode 13x03 is called "Wild Flowers" and concerns a murdered 'sex slave' at a rave in the desert. (Anybody know if Lady Heather's making an appearance this season? This sounds like it'd be perfect for her. :lol:)

Susan

Back