George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

winner.gif

Jacquie! And I couldn't decide...
I like the black T in Crime after Crime, :drool: the white T from Bittersweet, :drool: the purple polo from Maid Men :drool: (and especially the arms in that cap! :devil:) and last but not least this whole look on George. :adore: I've already sent him on his ways, so enjoy your Friday night with Nicky. :thumbsup:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) Nick has arrived in time for dinner :devil:

We're going to have a fabulous weekend here with sun and warm temperatures. Everything is nice and green :) So your new theme is 12 pics with green in them :) should be easy right :D 24 hours until the winner is announced. Happy Hunting :devil:

Good Evening all :)

Now that Nick is fed he's ready to head out of here. Will he be taking the next American Airlines flight or the next Lufthansa flight.

Will Nick be heading to visit NickyFan or blackflag

NickyFan you did were oh so close to getting a visit from Nick cause how can one say no to Maverick :adore:

but I'm going to send Nick back to visit blackflag cause she posted a picture of George that I haven't seen before :) Oh I've seen the other ones from Billy's Star but not this one. So congrats on getting Nick back blackflag :) Enjoy :devil:

Congrats on your win, blackflag :) I haven't seen your winning pic before either... it's always nice to see some new (old) George pics :D

but I'm going to send Nick back to visit blackflag cause she posted a picture of George that I haven't seen before :) Oh I've seen the other ones from Billy's Star but not this one. So congrats on getting Nick back blackflag :) Enjoy :devil:

Congrats on your win, blackflag :) I haven't seen your winning pic before either... it's always nice to see some new (old) George pics :D

Don't know where I got that one. :alienblush: It's the first one in the album so it was the first one I found.

Thanks for sending Nicky back to me, Jacquie. :bolian:

Now that I've exhausted myself with yardwork.

Your new theme...

Should you accept the challenge...

I-Spy with SUMMER. That's 6 letters as you can count so you can do it once or do it twice, it's up to you. :)

Susan

Sorry for the delay ladies. We tried to go to the cemetary this morning but didn't beat the parade so we had to go back this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Who shall I send Nicky off to see? NickyFan or Jacquie?

Jacquie has my favorite sunnies :adore: and one where ear would be my last thought... :devil:

99drums.gif
winner.gif
99drums.gif

NickyFan because how could anyone say no to that smile? :adore: Hopefully I've gotten Nick out before the holiday traffic gets to bad (if not he may take longer to get there!). Enjoy yourself with Nicky now. ;)

Susan

I saw in Wikipedia is saying that George will be a twitter right?
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Eads :confused:

https://twitter.com/#!/realgeorgeeads

I don't know, I'm not on Twitter but I haven't heard of him having an account yet... but I could be wrong :confused:

Thanks for sending Nick my way, blackflag :)

I can really use Nick as a help the rest of today and tomorrow... I had a bika accident on my way to work this morning. Nothing serious but I bruised and scraped both my knees my left shin and my head... the worst thing though is that I also bruised my tailbone and have trouble sitting and walking :( But I was lucky... some people aren't as lucky when they were hit by a car!

Anyway... a theme... sice I can't sit but can stand how about you guys post me some pics of Nick sitting and/or standing?

Up to 12 in 24 hours. Have fun! :)

Last edited:
I saw in Wikipedia is saying that George will be a twitter right?
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Eads :confused:

https://twitter.com/#!/realgeorgeeads

Shane (Vegaslights here on TalkCSI) has asked George in the past and says that it isn't George. I tend to believe him on this. The account isn't verified, they've recently gotten facts wrong (like his father died back in November!) and why would George put a picture of John McCain on it instead of himself.

Congrats again NickyFan. :) You use Nick to his best effect. I'm sure he can be a help to you. :devil:

theme pics:
standing
standing
standing
standing
standing
standing

sitting
sitting
sitting
sitting
sitting
sitting

Susan

Dustin Lee Abraham answered and said that it is not him.
is a fake can only.:scream:
It would be great to have George on Twitter more
what i can do.:rolleyes:

Aww my time with Nick has come to an end :(

And Jacquie didn't play today :(

And that means my decision where Nick will head to next will be even easier... blackflag!!! You posted this and this and this beauty! :adore: Lovely pics! :luvlove:

Enjoy your Nick time, blackflag :)

Aww my time with Nick has come to an end :(

And Jacquie didn't play today :(

And that means my decision where Nick will head to next will be even easier... blackflag!!! You posted this and this and this beauty! :adore: Lovely pics! :luvlove:

Enjoy your Nick time, blackflag :)

Thanks for Nick, NickyFan. :)

Next theme:

Lets go the nice and simple route and go with smiles. :) Nick or George please. Up to 12 winner in 24 hours or so. :) Enjoy your hunt. :bolian:

Susan

Back