George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

My how time flies when you got Nick! It's time for me to send him on his way already. :( So who's the lucky lady to get him you might ask. Will it be NickyFan :adore: or Jacquie :drool:?

Well ..........

NickyFan sure did try to get Nick right back with some absolute perfection

But ..........

1lg115drumroll.gif

Nicky is going to head off to Canada to see Jacquie for our first view of Nick in a baseball jersey. :luvlove: Now I only wonder if Nick has a batting helmet Christopher can borrow next Wednesday. His entire school is going to see the Worcester Tornadoes play. Unfortunately we've now got Jose Canseco on the team. :eek: Who knows what could end up in the stands!

Susan

1lg115drumroll.gif

Nicky is going to head off to Canada to see Jacquie for our first view of Nick in a baseball jersey. :luvlove: Now I only wonder if Nick has a batting helmet Christopher can borrow next Wednesday. His entire school is going to see the Worcester Tornadoes play. Unfortunately we've now got Jose Canseco on the team. :eek: Who knows what could end up in the stands!

Susan

Thanks blackflag :)Nick has shown up on this lazy holiday Monday.

And lets get the 'little grey cells' working for this theme :D Since it's a holiday here in Canada lets see what you can come up with for an I Spy :D I Spy 'HOLIDAY'. I know that's only 7 letters so if you want you can post 5 more bonus pictures or just leave it at 7. Winner in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting :devil:

Good afternoon all :)

Nick has enjoyed another lovely day here today. Sunny and warm :) but he's ready to head out of here :(

Great pictures blackflag and NickyFan

blackflag you were very close to getting Mr Stokes back :)

but he's on his way to visit NickyFan cause she included a lovely Open Nick pic in her set :drool: So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

thhbirth1.gif
Smokey

Thanks! :) Darn it...I should have thought ahead and played the theme so I could have Nick on my birthday! :D

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Jacquie :) He has made it here just in time to help me working on my new fanfic project ;)

And since it was Smokey's birthday yesterday and she would have liked Nick for her birthday and couldn't get him... how about some hands to make her feel better? Up to 12 in 24 hours, please :D

Have fun!

Hey, ladies :) I had a long and rough day but here I am to send Nick on his way again!

Blackflag you said you would like Nick over at your place because of mean beetles... so there you go! Enjoy your Nick time and profit from his beetle knowledge :lol:

Congrats on your win, blackflag :)

Thanks for Nick, NickyFan.

I think we've suceeded in killing them! We took some Raid House and Garden bug spray and emptied at least half the can on the 3 holes. :D Some huge bee/beetle dropped out of one of the holes and died on the sidewalk, they're still in the other two. Going to fill the holes as best I can tomorrow when I'm sure it's dry from the soaking of bug spray I gave it and then repaint it.

New theme...

As it's getting into warmer weather, lets do anything short sleeves. Up to 12 winner in 24 hours or so. :) Happy hunting ladies! :guffaw:

Susan

Unfortunately it's time for me to give Nick up. :( Nicky did such a wonderful job of cleaning up our weather. Had a shower this morning but since then it's been pretty nice, not too hot, not too cold. :)

NickyFan tried real hard with some :drool: season 10 Nick and an oldie-but-goodie. Looked so young back in season 2,:adore: but I can't say that he hasn't aged nicely. :luvlove:

winner.gif

Jacquie! And I couldn't decide...
I like the black T in Crime after Crime, :drool: the white T from Bittersweet, :drool: the purple polo from Maid Men :drool: (and especially the arms in that cap! :devil:) and last but not least this whole look on George. :adore: I've already sent him on his ways, so enjoy your Friday night with Nicky. :thumbsup:

Susan

Back