George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Good Evening all :)

It's been an absolutely fabulous day with Nick today. Sunny and warm :devil: Perfect :)

So where is Nick headed tonight. Will he be heading back to visit NickyFan or will he be heading to visit blackflag

NickyFan you were very close to getting Nick back :)

but blackflag has managed to snag Nick for tonight and Wednesday cause she posted the stache :guffaw: :adore: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

Susan won with the stache! :lol:

I really had no chance against this one... I've got not one stache cap in my collection ;)

Congrats on ya win, blackflag :)

Thanks for sending Nick my way Jacquie. It took him a little extra time to get here. We've been having major downpoars this week. The sky just opens without much warning. :eek: We're due for another one about 2pm, it likes to soak Victoria as she gets off the bus! :shifty: :lol:

Susan won with the stache! :lol:

I really had no chance against this one... I've got not one stache cap in my collection ;)

Congrats on ya win, blackflag :)

I keep a few around for occasions like this. :lol:

Since I don't know what to do Nick suggested that I just go on with the next 3 seasons so...

Your new theme is seasons 7, 8, & 9. :) The usual up to 12 winner in 24 hours or so. Enjoy yourselves ladies. :) I'm going to let Nicky administer to my headache that I have because I was too hyped up after the NCIS: LA season finale last night to sleep till well after midnight! :( (It should be made illegal to say 'To Be Continued' after a 2-hour season finale!!! :scream:)

Susan

Looks like Nicky's on his way right back to Jacquie after she provided me with some much needed season 7 chocolate, a season 9 butt shot, and last but certainly not least quite possibly one of the most :drool: :drool: :drool: Nick pics we've ever gotten. I'm sorry to see him go since this is our first sunny day since last weekend but Nicky's on his way up North and should be there shortly. Enjoy your time, Jacquie. :guffaw:

Susan

Looks like Nicky's on his way right back to Jacquie after she provided me with some much needed season 7 chocolate, a season 9 butt shot, and last but certainly not least quite possibly one of the most :drool: :drool: :drool: Nick pics we've ever gotten. I'm sorry to see him go since this is our first sunny day since last weekend but Nicky's on his way up North and should be there shortly. Enjoy your time, Jacquie. :guffaw:

Susan

Thanks blackflag :) Mr Stokes has arrived just in time for dinner :)

Lets continue on with our season based theme :) Season 10, 11 and 12 please. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and enjoy my dinner guest :devil:

It's the start of a long weekend here so if Nick's a little late arriving blame the traffic :devil:

blackflag or NickyFan. NickyFan or blackflag

blackflag you really tried to get Nick back didn't you :lol:

but Nick is going to go and visit NickyFan cause he's just too darn cute here :guffaw: So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Nick should be there whenever. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

It's the start of a long weekend here so if Nick's a little late arriving blame the traffic :devil:

blackflag or NickyFan. NickyFan or blackflag

blackflag you really tried to get Nick back didn't you :lol:

but Nick is going to go and visit NickyFan cause he's just too darn cute here :guffaw: So congrats on winning NickyFan :) Nick should be there whenever. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Oh my! :D I have Nick for a Saturday night! He can take good care of me since I've stomachache :(

Anyway... a theme for you ladies... since we had Nick pics from all the seasons for the last themes how about none Nick pics? So Pics of George and his roles without CSI Nick :)

Up to 12 in 24 hours, please. Happy hunting! :)

Hello, ladies :) I hope you all had and still have a nice Sunday :)

I feel better today and Nick is on the way to the airport to visit the next lucky lady!

But where will he stay the next night?

Jacquie??? Blackflag???
Blackflag??? Jacquie???

It was a tough choice but blackflag is the lucky lady who gets to spend the next 24 hours with Nicky! Gotta love Shorty :adore:

Thanks for playing, ladies and enjoy your Nick time, blackflag :)

It was a tough choice but blackflag is the lucky lady who gets to spend the next 24 hours with Nicky! Gotta love Shorty :adore:

Thanks for playing, ladies and enjoy your Nick time, blackflag :)

Yes, Shorty is just irresistible. :drool: Glad to hear that Nick still has the touch and can make anyone feel better. :D

New theme:

The color blue. Preferably wearing it but he doesn't have to be. :) Up to 12. Winner in 24 hours or so.

Susan

Back