** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it wil be CSINY because they almost got cancelled last year. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it's not Miami.

She did say Fridays and Tuesdays will be retooled and NY is on Friday.

But then NY and Miami both have less episodes so...

I was just thinking, NY and NCIS is on those days she mentioned, maybe they might cut the actor/actress' roles?

CC did that in it's final year.

Well the only show on Tuesday that I could see getting axed is Unforgettable. Also, I think A Gifted Man will be canceled (also on Friday). And if she mentioned that one of the CSI shows would be canceled, I think it may be NY.

But it does seem unlikely that CBS' Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday lineups will stay exactly the same.

I like Miami better than NY but I don't want to see any of the CSI shows get canceled. :( I may be a minority but the original CSI is definitely the most boring for me nowadays. They've changed the cast so much that I feel like it's dying. I like Ted Danson, but not Mrs. Shue's character.

Whether it's CSI: NY or Miami getting canceled this year, I hope they have a proper ending.

Well the only show on Tuesday that I could see getting axed is Unforgettable. Also, I think A Gifted Man will be canceled (also on Friday). And if she mentioned that one of the CSI shows would be canceled, I think it may be NY.

But it does seem unlikely that CBS' Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday lineups will stay exactly the same.

I like Miami better than NY but I don't want to see any of the CSI shows get canceled. :( I may be a minority but the original CSI is definitely the most boring for me nowadays. They've changed the cast so much that I feel like it's dying. I like Ted Danson, but not Mrs. Shue's character.

Whether it's CSI: NY or Miami getting canceled this year, I hope they have a proper ending.

I might be wrong but I think it might be NY this year, Miami next and Vegas the year after that.

Just cause Vegas started then Miami then NY.

Someone posted this on facebook regarding the source of the article. Sounds legitimate to me.

What do you mean by reliable source? This article was from ZenithOptiMedia"s blog site and this is first hand information. Zenith is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world's largestmedia services group. They assist,guide and advice Ad-buyers on which shows to sponsor. They also do studies on current trends on tv viewing, not just base on ratings but with social media buzz as well.

I think it will be NY also, just because it nearly got cut last year and again the ratings are disappointing.

We will know more when the ratings come out today. If the special airing of The Mentalist does really well, I could see it moving to Friday so CBS can do another two-hour comedy block on Thursday with Person of Interest moving to 10:00.

However, if NY does end, I would love to see them have Sela's Jo Danville character move to DC and join the Criminal Minds team. She would be a good replacement for Emily.

I think it will be NY also, just because it nearly got cut last year and again the ratings are disappointing.

We will know more when the ratings come out today. If the special airing of The Mentalist does really well, I could see it moving to Friday so CBS can do another two-hour comedy block on Thursday with Person of Interest moving to 10:00.

However, if NY does end, I would love to see them have Sela's Jo Danville character move to DC and join the Criminal Minds team. She would be a good replacement for Emily.

They are going to have to wait until the ratings for NY that airs again on March 30th. I don't have much confidence that the ratings will be good.

Well, The Mentalist had nearly 12 million viewers and a 2.0 in the demos. The highest ratings in the timeslot so far this season. It's definitely not looking good for CSI NY now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back