** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Sam is capable of tampering with evidence for what ever reason,she would do it regardless if the person is a friend. As I mentioned before,I do think the writers would switch up characters for this season,Nat last season,someone else this season.Who knows who will be involved.

I am beginning to think that this storyline (possible bad ending or whatever) has been in the works for a long time.

Horatio and the team has been making enemies because they fight for justice for all.

I have been watching season 5 on AMC and, while I doubt this - it would be very interesting if that legal firm has a certain former Judge that said he had the best legal mind in the business and was remarkable at finding legal loopholes. What I also find very interesting is that the Mayor of Miami had a cameraman following Ryan around and Ryan at the cameraman's egging on destroyed evidence. It was caught on film. They later solved the case another way.

Then there was Ryan's suspension for gambling and the list goes on and on.

As I have often said to fans on various boards, be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. Lots of people have been asking for Horatio to be taken to task for some of the things he has done and others have pointed to things that other team members have done. Well guys you may be getting that answer and it may be a bad ending for CSI Miami.

The storyline may have been in the works for a while,but I doubt it. The spoilers seem to be pointing to mismanagement of evidence tied with the Navarro case itself not earlier behavior of Horatio,Ryan,Eric etc.
Ryan has already been taken care of(by suspension) for gambling and should have nothing to do with the present day case.
Eric was cleared of the marijuana charge connected to his sister ,etc.
Even if they are all taken to task I doubt it will end badly.

The storyline may have been in the works for a while,but I doubt it. The spoilers seem to be pointing to mismanagement of evidence tied with the Navarro case itself not earlier behavior of Horatio,Ryan,Eric etc.
Ryan has already been taken care of(by suspension) for gambling and should have nothing to do with the present day case.
Eric was cleared of the marijuana charge connected to his sister ,etc.
Even if they are all taken to task I doubt it will end badly.

THIS.

love when the team can sometimes relax or joke to a point even in a serious murder investigation, at the end of the day it's a job and they've all known each other day in day out for years so scenes like this are fun to watch...now kinda hopeful this will turn out to be a really good episode..thanks for the link!

N: How can you walk away from your own flesh and blood?
R (jokingly): If the kid had my nose I'd be able to. :guffaw:
N: I think its cute. :adore: (I agree, Natalia :) )

I love how Ryan's voice gets high when he goes, "He has a 103 kids!" LOL.

Press release for "Last Straw":

WHEN THE SISTERS OF A MIAMI SORORITY ARE KNOCKED OFF ONE BY ONE, THE CSIs TRY TO END THE MURDER SPREE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, FEB. 19

CHEAT TWEET: When it comes 2 solving crime, Horatio gives Bo Derek a perfect 10! 2/19 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/AxagiB

“Last Straw" – When the sisters of a Miami sorority are knocked off one by one, the CSIs try to end the murder spree, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Feb. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Bo Derek ("10") guest stars as Joanna Toring, the owner of a horse stable where a murder has been committed.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)

GUEST CAST:
Jill Flint (Elle Toring)
Bo Derek (Joanna Toring)
James Eckhouse (Dan Toring)
Tiffany Dupont (Rachel Petrella)
Candace Moon (Cassidy Weller)
Travis Van Winkle (Mickey Quint)
Michael Lombardi (Liam Flynn)
Shayla Hale (Phi Galph Alum)

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Scrivner and Michael McGrale
DIRECTED BY: Bill Gierhart

I'm looking forward to this one. The cheat tweet is intriguing. I wonder if there will be some flirtation between Horatio and Bo Derek's characters? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back