** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can tell, cheat tweets are little snippets of information about the upcoming episode. The link took me to the complete press release along with contacts from CBS.

Um can someone tell me what the 'cheat tweet' is? It says "not available in your geographic region":mad: Pretty please :D xox
I was wondering the same while ago.
And I just got that "not aviable in your location" too:(

From what I can tell, cheat tweets are little snippets of information about the upcoming episode. The link took me to the complete press release along with contacts from CBS.

Sounds like interesting thing. Sadly I'm again in that "unaviable location" :mad:

That's not fair u no! They should realize they have international fans too! I wanted to see the cbs commercial too but no! "not available in ur geographic region" stupid sign comes up! :( :( :(

The biggest thing we're missing is watching free episodes legally! but with CBS making these restrictions,we have no choice but to go on other websites and sream them whether its online or download, I'm being honest :/ but I admit I do. :(

I agree. They should be grateful that you'd go to such lengths to watch the show. I lived in Mexico until four months ago and had to struggle every week to see a new episode online.

It's the same for me when I click on some of the links "not available in your geographic region",I always think I'm missing out on something good :(

Last edited:
I agree :) So glad to hear he has a new project. I wonder if he will be executive producer, director, star or what? I don't know much about Buenos Aires, but he makes it sound like a paradise.

From what he said, it sounds to me like it is another case of him filling the role of Producer. I don't know how big the movie is, but it is interesting that he is looking to film outside the US which has special challenges.

I have suspected, for some time that DC may want to go into another area of the movie/TV industry when CSI Miami ends and with this second Producer project, I suspect he is looking at the possibility of Producing.

Whatever he decides, I hope it goes well for him and gives him both profit and enjoyment.

Well i just hope he decides to go to films after csi ends.atleast dc fans will be happy. I always wondered why does it say he's a 'producer' on wikipedia? Does anyone no what he has produced in the pass??

I saw that on wiki a year ago by the way, I deleted it that time,buh someone put it back in.I googled it an found nothing..I'm not sure if it still says he's a producer,hvnt searched him up in years :p xox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back