** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.15 - TBD

~ The father of an up and coming bike racer is found dead. Not much related to the case that I'm aware of right now, but Samantha is still working with the lab.

~ It's a Calleigh-focused episode. She's very warm and concerned for the son, assuring him that his father died a hero. There's plenty of scenes with Eric and Calleigh, and I see Walter and Horatio interacting with Sam.

What if Esteban really didn't do it????

Nonsense, of course he did. Horatio thinks so, and Horatio is ALWAYS RIGHT, even when he's not. :rolleyes:

Actually, I do think it would be more interesting if they switched things up a bit and it turned out that Esteban's father was the killer, not Esteban. Other than that, I'd really like to see this stupid "taunter" plot finish up and go away. It's nothing new or particularly interesting, and the show would be better off without it.

Diego actually being the killer would be a good plot twist. I do have a hard time believing that Esteban is a serial murderer. He doesn't strike me as having the guts to carry out the gruesome crimes.

Thanks for the spoilers, vegaslights.

10.15 - TBD

~ The father of an up and coming bike racer is found dead. Not much related to the case that I'm aware of right now, but Samantha is still working with the lab.

~ It's a Calleigh-focused episode. She's very warm and concerned for the son, assuring him that his father died a hero. There's plenty of scenes with Eric and Calleigh, and I see Walter and Horatio interacting with Sam.
Thanks for the spoiler.

Actually, I do think it would be more interesting if they switched things up a bit and it turned out that Esteban's father was the killer, not Esteban. Other than that, I'd really like to see this stupid "taunter" plot finish up and go away. It's nothing new or particularly interesting, and the show would be better off without it.

I agree with everything you said. I'm sick of this storyline already LOL.

Diego actually being the killer would be a good plot twist. I do have a hard time believing that Esteban is a serial murderer. He doesn't strike me as having the guts to carry out the gruesome crimes.

Yeah, I agree. It's much more likely IMO that he'd have a partner. Like this L&O: CI episode I watched where one guy had the fantasies of doing something to women, but he couldn't do it so he got his cousin to do it while he watched.

10.15 - TBD

Thank you for the spoilers, Vegaslights :) I wish those EC scenes had something to do with explaining their situation, but well. I expect too much I guess.:lol:

Mayra posted some more spoilers for episode 'No Good Deed' :) :
• The episode is about the case of murder victim, Henry , a father and the kind of guy who couldn’t look the other way. He left behind a son who sometimes does not agree with his Dad’s righteous ways.

• The firm that Henry worked for might be protecting a valued client.

• The list of suspects consists of his boss , co-workers and a neighbor.

• While investigating the case, the team found out about a probable kidnapping of a boy.

• I see everybody except Natalia and Loman.

• Eric and Calleigh are working together out in the field.

• Samantha has a scene with Ryan in Interrogation and by the looks of it she is now a full pledged CSI. There’s also a scene with her and Ryan talking about the “gift”.

• Calleigh has a touching scene with the victim’s son at the end of the episode.

^Thanks for the link. :)

Just a heads up, at least where I am, there are two games on Sunday and the last one is one that is supposed to go to 6pm ... and those are the ones that usually go into overtime. So, the "Crowned" episode could have at least a thirty minute delay. Hopefully not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back