Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no, at the moment I don't know a thing about her future projects in any shape or form. She is kinda very private :) and although I appreciate that fact 99,9 % of the time, sometimes it's a little bit frustrating ;). I'm sure there'll be other peple here in the group who are able to offer more information than me. Hoping to see her soon, obviously.
Take care

How gorgeous :drool: !!!!! If yuo google "Angel awards" and Louise's name there are a few articles that show up. Did she perform or something like that at the event? I'm not sure, if I misunderstood an article written about the event. I do so hope to see her soon on TV. Take care.
mati

Slight OT, but it's about our lovely Louise :drool:!!! Sorry; I know I'm breaking a rule but........ at the moment ITV 3 is running daily "The House of Eliott", European Time 7.50 p.m. and tonight at 9.40 p.m. on BBC Entertainment (European Time) movie version of "Kiss of death" (rerun tonight, also next Sunday and Monday). I don't think it's the one movie with David Caruso :confused: :confused: I'll hope I'm forgiven :angel:.
Take care
mati

http://www.un-africain-en-hiver.com/

Check out, she's credited (madame Dozin) but otherwise I don't have a clue what this movie is about and what role she has in it. Sorry in breaking the role, but I found it interesting and maybe you'll find some more information because for now there is little. It seems a little lonely and to deserted in here alone posting only for myself ;)? ! Take care

Can't find any information about the movie either. But a new movie with her would be great so fingers crossed.
And as far as I know the petition about Louise returning to CSI has been sent to TPTB. Here also fingers crossed that something will happen

That's why they're in Sydney at the moment! Wow, great news. Bugger, why do I have to wait 4 more months until I'm there? How cool would that be, walking down George Street and see Louise filming...
So lets hope they'll air this world wide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back