** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.11 - "Crowned"

~ Calleigh is a former pageant winner of Vernon County.

Isn't Louisiana divided into parishes?

As far as the whole Horatio thing goes, I really don't know what the writers are doing with him, but I don't think he would necessarily be able to straight up leave a guy to die like that. On the other hand, maybe all of this needs to come to a head. He can't keep batmanning (unless there's a better rogue hero-esque type person to liken him to...)it up and not expect repercussions.

Press release for the second 'Taunter' episode.

WHEN HORATIO FINDS ANOTHER CORPSE WITH MISSING EYES, EVERYTHING POINTS TO HIS NEMESIS, “THE TAUNTER” – EXCEPT HE HAS AN AIRTIGHT ALIBI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, NOV. 13

Carlos Bernard (“24”) Returns As Diego Navarro, Father of Serial Killer Suspect Esteban Navarro

CHEAT TWEET: Horatio thinks he’s got “The Taunter” dead to rights… or does he? 11/13 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/s4NpAl

“Dead Ringer” — When Horatio finds another corpse with missing eyes, everything points to his nemesis, “The Taunter” – except he has an airtight alibi, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
Ed Begley Jr. (Scott O’Shay)
Carlos Bernard (Diego Navarro)
Kuno Becker (Esteban Navarro)

GUEST CAST:
Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
Olivia Taylor Dudley (Elizabeth Clark)
Graham Shiels (Michael Galliver)
Dwayne Adway (Terrence Madsen)
Greg Cipes (Phil Pinkerton)
Tess Lina (Nancy Tillman)
Philip Moon (Don Tillman)
Natacha Itzel (Hilda Lopez)
Dana Ward (Female Reporter)
Danielle Bisutti (Gabrielle Wade)

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

ETA: Extended promo for next week's episode.

Last edited:
Press release for the second 'Taunter' episode.

WHEN HORATIO FINDS ANOTHER CORPSE WITH MISSING EYES, EVERYTHING POINTS TO HIS NEMESIS, “THE TAUNTER” – EXCEPT HE HAS AN AIRTIGHT ALIBI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, NOV. 13

Carlos Bernard (“24”) Returns As Diego Navarro, Father of Serial Killer Suspect Esteban Navarro

CHEAT TWEET: Horatio thinks he’s got “The Taunter” dead to rights… or does he? 11/13 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/s4NpAl

“Dead Ringer” — When Horatio finds another corpse with missing eyes, everything points to his nemesis, “The Taunter” – except he has an airtight alibi, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
Ed Begley Jr. (Scott O’Shay)
Carlos Bernard (Diego Navarro)
Kuno Becker (Esteban Navarro)

GUEST CAST:
Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
Olivia Taylor Dudley (Elizabeth Clark)
Graham Shiels (Michael Galliver)
Dwayne Adway (Terrence Madsen)
Greg Cipes (Phil Pinkerton)
Tess Lina (Nancy Tillman)
Philip Moon (Don Tillman)
Natacha Itzel (Hilda Lopez)
Dana Ward (Female Reporter)
Danielle Bisutti (Gabrielle Wade)

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron
DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill

ETA: Extended promo for next week's episode.

Wow - :eek: Love the Halloween episodes - hope this has a little humor in it like "Curse of the Coffin" - seems freaky. Calleigh: "I hate Halloween" :lol: I'm glad she's getting a storyline that's not E/C related - that relationship was boggin' down Calleigh as a character, and I hope this episode gets us back to the "old" Calleigh. I know she's had a lot of drama in the past, but for the last year she was on the DL, so I'm glad something's goin' on w/her. And I this was my reaction to that scene w/her getting bit and ... HORATIO...steppin' in to stop the attack: :eek: Was totally expectin to see Eric there, so good goin to TPTB on that :thumbsup: The head CSI and his second in command SHOULD share a scene every now and then, right? :rolleyes: Sorry, anyway, looking forward to the episode :)

spencerreidfan
with cross, holy water, wooden stake and.. his 9 mil:lol:

miamirocks
And I this was my reaction to that scene w/her getting bit and ... HORATIO...steppin' in to stop the attack: :eek: Was totally expectin to see Eric there, so good goin to TPTB on that :thumbsup: The head CSI and his second in command SHOULD share a scene every now and then, right?
definetely:thumbsup: It was ages ago we had Horatio-Calleigh scene

spencerreidfan

miamirocks
And I this was my reaction to that scene w/her getting bit and ... HORATIO...steppin' in to stop the attack: :eek: Was totally expectin to see Eric there, so good goin to TPTB on that :thumbsup: The head CSI and his second in command SHOULD share a scene every now and then, right?

Glad someone else is happy about that :lol: Yea, I think H & Cal have about five scenes per season if we're lucky :rolleyes:, so this is a very welcome one :thumbsup:

Oooh, yay for the return of the Taunter. I'm looking forward to seeing them reopen this case and hopefully put either or both of the Navarros away.

spencerreidfan

miamirocks

Glad someone else is happy about that :lol: Yea, I think H & Cal have about five scenes per season if we're lucky :rolleyes:, so this is a very welcome one :thumbsup:

As far as Eva is written out of this eppi (and I'm not very happy about it) there have to be not one but many H\C scenes. At least I hope so - if they took away Natalia they must give us something in return

spencerreidfan
By the creep I actually meant Esteban Navarro. Loved your answer, though :)
In that case 9 mil will be enough;)

As far as Eva is written out of this eppi (and I'm not very happy about it) there have to be not one but many H\C scenes. At least I hope so - if they took away Natalia they must give us something in return

Actually, I think Eva is in this episode - I thought I saw her in the promo, although I think Eva said something about her originally being the one who got bit by the "vampire" but that they switched it to Calleigh. Maybe they thought it was Cal's turn again since she basically had nothing to do last season. IDK :confused:

As for any scenes between H & Cal, Eva wasn't in the last episode and no scenes w/them, so I don't think that'll have much to do w/it unfortunately. Not that too many people are that concerned, but I'm a big fan of the history of the show and strongly believe there should be a stronger connection between the boss and his second in command like there was in Seasons 1-3 (and in the other CSI shows).

As for this episode, it looks interesting. I hope there's some humor involved. Having just gone over some OSHA stuff at work, I cringed when I saw that guy bite Cal - if he broke the skin, there's a whole host of bad stuff she could catch! :eek: (Nice to see H askin' if Cal was OK - I don't think he's asked that of her since Season 5's "Going Under" - and she's been through a lot since then.)

Thanks for posting the sneak peek, CSI4evr! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back