Elisabeth/Morgan: Good Call, Hollywood!

Re: Elisabeth/Morgan

Just wanted to say that I'm glad we learned a little more about Morgan in this episode. She showed her curious nature during the autopsy when she poked around in the body ("cool!"), and I was amused that she was eating the pre-pube chocolate! Looking forward to learning more about her.

I disagree with her implied interest in Nick though. Greg is the clear choice to me :adore:

I am really liking Morgan. She is so interested in learning learning more (including about Nick, but who can blame her). She really adds something to the team. She has some of the qualities about Riley that I liked but with a little nerdiness.

Yeah, she said she took her stepdad's last name. I'm guessing her and Ecklie had some kind of falling out.

Not sure how I feel about Morgan after this weeks episode. The whole tunnel vision vibe she had reminded me a lot of the early Sara. I feel like Sara could have slipped in and done the role in the episode and we would have been none the wiser.

Next week looks it will be Morgan-centric with her being on her own and in distress, so maybe we can learn more about her character. Based on the pics there may also be some progression in her relationship with Ecklie.

What are we thinking now on names for the thread? I think we've seen enough of her to settle on one. Any new contenders or are we going with one of the Hollywood ones? :)

I'm all for one of the Hollywood ones.
I agree, nothing different leaped out last night or the one before, so I think we've got the best ones there are so far. :thumbsup:

I'll go ahead and offer up one, but feel free to disregard it. :)

"Not So Sweet" - what Mandy calls her in "Maid Man".

I do like "Not So Sweet" too. :) Actually, Morgan is the one who said it and then Mandy said, "Ooo...I like you!" or something like that. :lol:

Okay....

"Good Call, Hollywood!"

or

"Not So Sweet"?

Back