Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Emily has no twitter account and she is a "techtarded".

This made me laugh when I read it from Eva :lol: It's so Emily I can just picture her saying it.

I love the pics, because Calleigh is out in the field!!!! I'm so excited about that. I am so ready to see Calleigh have the screentime she had before and see her doing the stuff she couldn't due to her pregnancy (like not being behind stuff all the time lol). I don't mean anything negative about her pregnancy, just that I'm glad that she is still in the show and that we'll see more of her :).

This season seems like its going to be a good one! I stopped watching last season because of the lack of Calleigh but this year is going to rock! and bringing back the E/C thing is going to be awesome. It's like last season they just dropped it. So excited for tomorrow!

Thanks Kaunis Mies!!I love interviews with Emily :) Can't wait to see more Cal in season 10 as well :) Hope the season starts well tonight!!

This is a good article from TV Guide.com. MAJOR SPOILER WARNING, especially about E/C :)

http://www.tvguide.com/news/CSI-Miami-Season9-Barry-OBrien-1038071.aspx

Thank you!! :)

Very strong performance by Emily in tonight's episode. That scene with the kid at the end was so perfectly done. All the emotions were spot on and it was just beautiful. I enjoyed so much seeing Calleigh in this episode because she was there A LOT!!! :thumbsup: *sigh* I missed Cal. So glad it's all back to normal.

Beybeehannah and ECrocks thank you for the pictures :) I would appreciate if someone posted a link to the whole interview with Emily on 'The Talk' :)

Back