Ted/D.B.: Sam Malone Sees Dead People

Re: Ted/D.B.

Welcome to LV, D.B. Russell. This is where everybody knows your name (and your game) & contrary to popular belief, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. Sometimes it goes to L.A. , Miami or NYC. :lol:

I can't think of any title ideas though. I was trying to think of one that was a play on the Cheers theme song, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Let's see in the song it's 'where everyone knows you name' so...

Ted/D.B. - Where everyone doesn't know your name

Ted/D.B. - Make love, not crime

Ted/D.B. - Bringing the team back together

But yeah, probably need to see him more in action to find something.

Ted/D.B. - Its from Target
Ted/D.B. - The Kid Whisperer

Last edited:

Ted was a highlight highlight from last week's TCA:

Highlight: The presence of Ted Danson
CBS has two aging shows getting facelifts this fall, with Ashton Kutcher joining the cast of "Two and a Half Men" and Ted Danson joining the cast of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

Danson managed to make it to the Beverly Hilton and over 30 good-humored, candid minutes, he left absolutely no doubt in the room that even if he isn't going to magically reinvigorate the aging "CSI" mothership, the chemistry he's bringing may perk things up after two gloomy years under Laurence Fishburne's watch.

That goes a long way.

Cool! I usually watch Letterman anyway, but I'll set the dvr in case I fall asleep early :lol:
Now that the new season is stirring up excitement, I hope our people, and George specifically, do some talk shows this fall!!

I just rewatched 3 Men and a Baby last night. I had forgotten how funny it really was! And it brings up a 6 degrees kind of thing.

Tom Selleck, Ted Danson and Paul Guilfoyle starred in 3 Men.
Tom Selleck and George Eads starred in Monte Walsh.
and now
George Eads, Ted Danson and Paul Guilfoyle star in CSI.

:guffaw::guffaw:

I knew WP and Ted had worked together before but I didn't know Paul and Ted worked together before, should be interesting

Looks like Ted will be on a local show here tomorrow too...Indy Style. I've set the DVR just in case there is a new clip or something shown. :)

From what I can gather, most everyone is looking forward to see Ted on CSI and how he'll do.

I think he'll be a good addition (even I still think George should have been made male lead :shifty:, but I digress), now I just hope tptb don't screw his character up. :shifty::shifty:

I know Ted is a great actor, so I'm not worry about that and he's been with an ensemble cast before so hopefully CSI will get back to that more.

Just can't wait to see how everyone takes to the new boss. ;)

Here's a clip of Ted on Letterman tonight telling a funny story about when he was a kid and what happened when he found a skull. :lol:

I'm looking forward to Letterman tonight! I have it ready to record, but I doubt I'll be asleep, since football is on now and then the premier of H50 is on at 10:00. Once the initial surprise was over, I am really looking forward to watching Ted, just as long as Nick's screen time remains as high as it was last year!
winkgrin.gif

Here's a clip of Ted on Letterman tonight telling a funny story about when he was a kid and what happened when he found a skull. :lol:

:eek: A CBS link that works outside the US! (Don't tell them, they'll probably change it :shifty:).

I'm really starting to look forward to seeing him on CSI. It'll still take a while to get over the whole "Cheers" thing, but it definitely sounds like he's fitting in well so far. :)

:eek: A CBS link that works outside the US! (Don't tell them, they'll probably change it :shifty:).

I'm really starting to look forward to seeing him on CSI. It'll still take a while to get over the whole "Cheers" thing, but it definitely sounds like he's fitting in well so far. :)

Me too! :) Maybe something between "Cheers" and "Becker" would work. :lol:

Back