**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be wonderful if someone could share the DVD special features. I live in Irapuato, Mexico, so I can't buy the DVDs.

I am getting super excited for season 10! Less than a month to go!

Love the info posted here. Thanks especially for the possible extras on the season 9 DVD and the great pictures.

That would be wonderful if someone could share the DVD special features. I live in Irapuato, Mexico, so I can't buy the DVDs.

I am getting super excited for season 10! Less than a month to go!

They air CSI in Mexico? I would have thought all the channels are different, cool.

That car looked pretty old, rusty, and crappy...not too sure how hard it would be to kick or pry the trunk open...

Yeah, I don't believe they had trunk releases on older cars, nor fold-down rear seats. So she might need to be a bit creative on how to get out of there!

@ Hardline_pro: No, they don't. We don't have CBS in Mexico. I watch the seasons on CBS.com

Nice photo of that lady with David.

10.06 - "Untitled"

~ This is a big episode for Natalia. After tracking down a suspect and placing him under arrest, the suspect resists and bites Natalia on the wrist with his canine fangs (also known as "vampire teeth").

~ 10.06 kind of deals with the world of vampires. The closest thing I can compare it to is "Suckers" from season 4. It's definitely geared towards being a Halloween episode.

~ The victim in the episode is a maid who works for a lady who is about to publish her latest book.

~ Tom Loman is in the episode and he makes contact with a substance that causes his hands to go numb. Ryan helps him track down what caused it to happen.

~ Everyone is mentioned in the episode. :)

This sounds like a "Sunblock" and "Curse of the Coffin" combo. In fact, I find it funny that Ryan is now helping someone with the same affliction. I hope this one is funny, too.

maybe some chemical got onto his gloves or inside them? will be nice to see any kind of halloween episode..would be kinda cool to see a new year's eve with some of the team actually at an event/party all dressed up then some crime happens nearby and they arrive in tux/party gowns..

The numb hands happened to Ryan in Curse of the Coffin. Alexx inhaled fumes from a meth addict in Sunblock. There was also a wannabe werewolf in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back