• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to look at Tulia.com for houses basically being nosy,but I noticed theres a house for sale 5 doors down from where Jonathan lives if we all club together we can buy it ,it's only 1,395,000 a small price to pay for living 5door down from the man himself what do you all think are you game.

.......Ok, we are all big fans of Togo but I just have to say that would be incredibly creepy........ I'm a little creeped out now to be honest. I really hope you're joking......

Anyway........

That girl who interviewed him had a link on her twitter to his supposed twitter account??? Idk if this is fake or not, but the sn is @jontogo77 .

He's always been good looking, but somehow he manages to look better and better as the years go on ;). Quite a talent if you ask me! :)

I have Twitter...and yes tht is his Twitter account...its just not been verified coz he doesnt go on it anymore.. some websites have confirmed it XD x

I have Twitter...and yes tht is his Twitter account...its just not been verified coz he doesnt go on it anymore.. some websites have confirmed it XD x

Well, most of us on here have twitters as well. Until it is completely verified, we can't assume anything...

Well, most of us on here have twitters as well. Until it is completely verified, we can't assume anything...
Last year that were a few tweets(maybe 2-3) between Adam Shankman and Jon? that made me think it was probably him. I tend to think that he just found it really wasn't his thing.We already now there were hater tweets,who wants to be bothered with that.

Wanted to invite everyone over to the Ryan/Jon pics thread,come over and participate.

Last edited:
BDS, I just didn't understand about the hair dye lol............I think I just wasn't paying attention lol..........your English is good.

I tweeted Adam R. a couple years ago to tell Togo to get a twitter.......and he tweeted me back! He said he would tell him. So.....who knows. Look on my favorites list on my twitter and you can see it. (don't feel like messing with their new lay out to get the link)

Greatfan, I'll head to the pic thread and maybe participate this time!!

By the way, a tad off topic: Whatever happened to the picture captioning game thread? That was always sooooo hilarious. Would anyone be upset if we started a new one?(The pic of H and Marisol from ayisha62's avatar made me think of it :)

Hollyyo oh, that. Yeah maybe I was bit emotional:) To make that clear I have now pink hair. Not all bc I had only one package, but half of my hair's defo pink now.

Oh really? Interview? And we can send our questions? Hmmm... *bounces around*
Gotta think...
Don't remember exactly what I wanted to ask :eek:

I can't seem to find his tweet about it? Nor can I think of any kind of question to ask lol....

Will it be over twitter? I'm confused.

Edit: alright, dur Holly. I found it lol...........

I can't seem to find his tweet about it? Nor can I think of any kind of question to ask lol....

We sent Shane some questions last night. Shane has posted his other interviews here on csifiles,hopefully he will post Jon's interview too.

We sent Shane some questions last night. Shane has posted his other interviews here on csifiles,hopefully he will post Jon's interview too.

The interview will be posted to CSI Files, and I'll be talking to Jon in about an hour. :)

Thank you vegaslights can't wait to read it.

Omg, almost forgot Jon's b-day :eek:
phew...that was close. Hmm better put alarm for that day. Gotta do smth special for Jon :lol: (yeah if I lived in States)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back