**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they would do that to our favorite characters.

Don't forget, it was not only Ryan that assisted Horatio in his vigilante justice, Natalia also became rougher last season.

I want to sincerely apologize for upsetting any members here. I really really am sorry. :( I hurt some people's feelings and that is not what I intended to do. Please know my opinions are that, MY own opinions. But when I read my previous post and then some replies I saw that some were hurt and offended.

I also have noticed some people become friends here and that is a wonderful bonus at this site. But if you will let me redeem myself, I will be more careful of my comments from now on. I do usually make good replies but my opinion got in the way the last couple of days.

Once more, please accept my humblest apologies and thank you all for your previous and future feedback. I respect your feedback to my earlier post. Thank you.

Take good care and have a great day everyone.

Linda

Thank you, I do appreciate this apology, and I don't doubt its sincerity. I do realize that it was not your intention to be offensive. I appreciate that you're not pulling out "but it's just my opinion!" and becoming defensive. Just a little something to remember- opinions can still be offensive. If I said, for example "In my opinion, white people are superior to black people"*, adding the phrase "my opinion" does not take away the offensiveness and racism of the statement. ;)

*Hopefully obvious, but just to clarify: I in no way, shape, or form believe that skin color makes one inferior or superior. I was simply using that as an example.

As much as I love the team, I really hope this father with major political influence brings their dirty little secrets out to be used against them. I still wanna know what was on that PI's disc about Horatio.

Wait...is he planning to destroy the team? I hvnt read this anywhere in the spoilers.I'm confused...what pi disc? lol soz I'm actually quite thick in understanding so a little explaining will do :/ xox

As much as I love the team, I really hope this father with major political influence brings their dirty little secrets out to be used against them. I still wanna know what was on that PI's disc about Horatio.

Wait...is he planning to destroy the team? I hvnt read this anywhere in the spoilers.I'm confused...what pi disc? lol soz I'm actually quite thick in understanding so a little explaining will do :/ xox

Oh right... I get it now :/ I'm so stupid! Yh that would be soo kool! I do hope he appears in the show again! Gna add so much tension if so! I wanna know what was in that disc aswell hehe x

So, apparently Horatio and Eric are going to be "driving through a tornado" in the 3rd episode... :) Sounds like a great one!!!

Wow!! So I guess this is how he'll end up in the hospital... pretty intense stuff! Can't wait for this epi :)

Awesome pictures, mjszud and Furbi! :) Many thanks.

Also, just a reminder (since I've been seeing this quite a bit lately) to please use the edit function instead of double-triple posting if you wish to add more to your posts. You have 24 hours to use this feature. Thank you. :)

YAYYYYY A Ryan spoilerish pic!

Can anyone tell what''s going on? Does anyone have any spoilers as to how Ryan gets hurt? I imagine this is being filmed right now so hopefully someone around the set will share some details. :)

hey oops I didn't no... :S sorry I'm pretty new to this stuff so I dnt reely know the rules here. Anyways I found an article bout Evan (kyle) who talks bout his bond wif David. Just wanted to ask if anyone has read it and yes it might be old... Buh I found it now which u davidcaruso fans will enjoy, just asking, I dnt mind putting up the link... If that's allowed I Dno :S I apologise once again :/ x ( apologies for the quote below this)

Last edited:
hey just wanna let everyone know if u wanna watch free episodes of csi miami from season 1-9 then clik on the link below and have a look thanks!

[link removed]

Sorry, had to remove the link as we don't promote the discussion of viewing/trading of episodes online unless it's being streamed directly from CBS/CTV and its affiliates, or iTunes. This is an effort to comply with copyright laws, so cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

hey oops I didn't no... :S sorry I'm pretty new to this stuff so I dnt reely know the rules here. Anyways I found an article bout Evan (kyle) who talks bout his bond wif David. Just wanted to ask if anyone has read it and yes it might be old... Buh I found it now which u davidcaruso fans will enjoy, just asking, I dnt mind putting up the link... If that's allowed I Dno :S I apologise once again :/ x ( apologies for the quote below this)

I think I've read that one but will you please share the link? Thanks :)

Okay, Finch. Sorry for slacking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back