CSI: NY Renewed For Season 8!

When I found out Sela was joining the show for its seventh season, it was pretty much the same excitement. Woohoow.

smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif

Oke. It's midnight. I should go to sleep now.

Sela is awesome so woohoo!!!!

So Mac will defo be back as well....right?

Wouldn't be the same without him!

When I found out Sela was joining the show for its seventh season, it was pretty much the same excitement. Woohoow.

tha man isa goin' to be back:

Gary Sinise via Twitter.
Thanks to everyone for pulling for CSI NY. I am very happy to be coming back for season 8.

Gary Sinise via Twitter.
Thanks to everyone for pulling for CSI NY. I am very happy to be coming back for season 8.

WOOOOOHOOOOO now I am really happy!

*Does a happy dance and high fives self*

Gary Sinise via Twitter.

WOOOOOHOOOOO now I am really happy!

*Does a happy dance and high fives self*

So am i and DannysGirl - check out my homepage and see the link for my profile - Facebook

Ok now that the show has been renewed, is it too much to ask for those who have Nielsen boxes at home to watch the show LIVE so that we can have a season 9? The 200th episode won't be that far after next season. :D Please. :)

Happy that "CSI: New York" was renewed, but disappointed that "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" was not; I thought that series was quite good and had a lot of potential for development.

I agree completely! The show was just starting to find its groove and I was beginning to like it more than the original. I hate the way networks don't give shows a chance to grow. NBC just did the same thing to Law & Order: LA which is a great show.

Well, at least CSI:NY is renewed.

Ok now that the show has been renewed, is it too much to ask for those who have Nielsen boxes at home to watch the show LIVE so that we can have a season 9? The 200th episode won't be that far after next season. :D Please. :)
I hvae a very strong feeling that next season will be its last, so let's hope it's a good one!

sleep-058.gif

*woke up*

*rubbed her eyes just to make sure I was actually awake!* :lol:

BOOM!!!!
3D%20Smiles%20(84).jpg

Haha! The best news EVER!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I don't have to worry about not getting my weekly Mac-dose for some time now:lol::D

I'm sooo happy!!! :)

Love Love! that we got a season 8 so i'm very happy but as for a season 9? who knows really i've been thinking and well i'm not ready to count it out just yet look how this turned out :)

*I think it would have alot to do with where CBS put it in the week and what time? and rumour has it it'll be the full 22 episodes :) what night was the Criminal minds spinoff on??

*Ive been reading alot about cast contracts for CSI V and the Marg only doing so many episodes or leaving all together... and lets face it if CBS make this it's last (really sorry but i hope! i'm not a fan of ray it's not the show it once was!) is it really going to get rid of two CSI shows in the same year?

*CSI M isn't doing that much different to NY in the ratings front i mean the numbers put CSI V top and CSI M 10.34 and CSI NY 10.5

Time will tell i guess :)

Me in france, i see it in live, do sameeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee

Back