~Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!~

I am new here, but I've been watching CSI: Miami regularly since 2007. My all time favorite character is Horatio Caine. I absolutely adore him and the way David Caruso puts such sensitivity, intelligence, and compassion into the character. He is truly amazing!
I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know the other fans here in the Talk CSI community.

fanilowchick

Thanks :) Although I wish I could display an avatar photo... what's up with that? Two weeks seems like forever, even though it's hardly anything.

I'm new here as well; I joined per fanilowchick's recommendation. We're both on the CBS Community Message Board. I have been watching CSI: Miami pretty much since it came on the air, and I absolutely love it. To me, every season is better. David Caruso/Horatio Caine is my hands-down favorite. I must admit I have fallen a bit in love with the character. He's such a sweetheart :)
Anyhow, I am looking forward to joining the community here.

Okay, I've been a member for over two weeks and I've made 54 posts. Why can't I add an avatar?? Help please!

Sometimes the system can take a little while to catch up and update itself on user information (somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour if I recall correctly). I'd suggest you keep checking back to your User CP to see if the ability to add an avatar has been enabled. If not, you can receive more help in the Question, Suggestions, Feedback forum where general board-related queries are handled. :)

Back