**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva talks about 9.18 over at TV Guide:

Eva La Rue previewed a harrowing moment for her character, Natalia Boa Vista, on a CSI: Miami episode she just finished shooting. "I get kidnapped," says La Rue. "There's a serial killer that is out, and we're trying to keep him from killing again. He kidnaps me, but it doesn't end up being the actual killer. He's trying to profess his innocence, so after I beat the crap out of him, I go about trying to figure out if he's telling the truth."

Kung-Foo Natalia! I've been waiting years to see this! :D

Eva talks about 9.18 over at TV Guide:

Eva La Rue previewed a harrowing moment for her character, Natalia Boa Vista, on a CSI: Miami episode she just finished shooting. "I get kidnapped," says La Rue. "There's a serial killer that is out, and we're trying to keep him from killing again. He kidnaps me, but it doesn't end up being the actual killer. He's trying to profess his innocence, so after I beat the crap out of him, I go about trying to figure out if he's telling the truth."

Kung-Foo Natalia! I've been waiting years to see this! :D

Woo Hoo! This sounds awesome! We finally get to see some real butt kicking competition for the guys (sorry ... Calleigh's attempts at acting/looking tough only make me laugh :rolleyes:)!

I've seen Eva do fight scenes in other projects and she's fantastic!

This is gonna be great! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This is for the people in the US, I found it on CBS, it's the 30 sec promo for 'Last Stand' but I can't watch it cuz I live in the UK which sucks. even though I cant watch it, the picture that is being shown before pressing play, it looks like Ryan (Horatio is there) is holding a man against a vehicle by his NECK!!! Correct me if I'm wrong.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/video/?pid=8xDLC_qH70IVEOKAqOpaWLsOrWZKd65P

Here is the youtube Video for that preview :) http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/02/episode-913-last-stand-preview.html.

It looks like he's pressing something against his neck, like a bar or something. If that is the case, I can honestly say I'm not happy about it. Horatio's brutality is one thing, that it is being passed along by his subordinates as well is a bad sign.

It looks like he's pressing something against his neck, like a bar or something. If that is the case, I can honestly say I'm not happy about it. Horatio's brutality is one thing, that it is being passed along by his subordinates as well is a bad sign.

:: jaw drops :: Bad Ryan... ugh, I paused it, and it looks like he's putting pressure on the guy's injured hand...

still...bad Ryan, bad!

I'm actually pretty excited about the whole Ryan thing. Yeah it's a bit "bad" but I see no problem with it. It's not like he hasn't done it before. Remember 7.14?

but the episode does look exciting! Greatly looking forward to closing out my birthday weekend with some new Miami!

First H roughing up suspects, then Eric and now Ryan. Whose next, Walter?

I like the sound of Natalia beating up her attacker though LOL.

I watched it and it looks like the guy got shot and in order to get information out of him, Ryan is pushing down on his wound. Kinda like what Horatio did to get info out of the other guy while he had him trapped in his hummer.

Way too much Nat for me this season already, so not looking forward to the episode. I think I'll just skip watching this one. I've been a diehard viewer for the last nine years. I miss the CSI Miami that I fell in love with. It's really too bad.

Way too much Nat for me this season already, so not looking forward to the episode. I think I'll just skip watching this one. I've been a diehard viewer for the last nine years. I miss the CSI Miami that I fell in love with. It's really too bad.

I hear you, jean10brook; this season has been a complete write-off for me. I only watched the first two epis so far.
I'll start watching again when Emily comes back full time and assumes her rightful place as the lead actress in the show. Hopefully by then we'll have some answers to the status of EC as well.

I hear you, jean10brook; this season has been a complete write-off for me. I only watched the first two epis so far.
I'll start watching again when Emily comes back full time and assumes her rightful place as the lead actress in the show. Hopefully by then we'll have some answers to the status of EC as well.

Hear ya both and know EXACTLY how you feel. I felt the same when all the focus was on Calleigh. It definitely works both ways.

Missed a lot of episodes of CSI Miami when I never thought I ever would or could. Didn't think CSI Miami could ever get that boring, predictable, or repetitive.

But I kept my eye out and my favorites are finally getting some moments. I'm having the time of my life this season after 4 seasons of stuggling to find a reason to care, I'm finding something to love about this show again.

Natalia is an amazing character with a lot of untapped potential. Eva is an outstanding actress who is doing an amazing job acting in a lead role - she has been grievously under-used in the past and the audience is beginning to see just how good she is. Ratings didn't suffer with Calleigh's reduced presence (and the ratings that did suffer due to the time change bounced back nicely when the show was placed in a better time-slot for a couple of weeks), so it doesn't appear the audience as a whole was overly distressed by Calleigh's reduced presence.

Again, I know her fans were, and I know the feeling, as do all of Natalia's fans who suffered through Natalia's almost non-existent presence for a whole lot longer than Calleigh lab restriction for half a season.

I'm over-the-top excited about what we're hearing is coming up for Natalia and I'm really hoping that Ryan and Frank get their "moments," too. Natalia, Ryan and Frank, and their FANS deserve as much increased time as they can get. And it's making for a much more interesting show ... for a lot of us! ;)

I'm going to withhold judgment on the video clip until we see it in context, but I sincerely hope that Horatio's method of coaxing a suspect to spit out the information he's asking for isn't going to find it way into Ryan's method of interogation.

Delko's already complicit and never showed any signs of discomfort at that method. Ryan just seems to be better than that maybe this will be what it takes for someone to finally say enough. Maybe Ryan will wake up to the fact this is wrong. I hope so. Ryan and Natalia are the two that, imo, are the closest to the moral compass Horatio used to possess. I'm hoping they can help him find it again.

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty excited about the whole Ryan thing. Yeah it's a bit "bad" but I see no problem with it. It's not like he hasn't done it before. Remember 7.14?

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm actually quite amused and am definitely looking forward to this episode, =).

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm actually quite amused and am definitely looking forward to this episode, =).
Looking forward to it too,of course sometimes what we see on those short video clips take on a whole different meaning once we see it on the show.Who knows what's really happening in that clip.
I had forgotten about 7.14,but the guy had tried to fry him that morning in the fire.

Great post Delynn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back